3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
If vore weren't a fetish, this game would be horror. The art is nice but there's something uncanny about the game.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 3093772
BRO WTF IS THE ACTUAL POINT OF HAVING US GRIND SO MUCH, FOR SEX SCENES WE CANNOT SEE.
how did you get scenes with her?! I was trying all night, her relationship is max for crying out loud. I've tried coming over in person, nothing shows up, I've tried calling her asking to come over to her place, its always "now's not a good time", I was so frustrated and assumed she didn't have any sex scenes yet. Also yeah some scenes have not great views (of the the ones I was able to get), like you can barely see elines since the scene is so fucking dark and all you see is her grabbing her tits. I've only been able to consitantly get sex scenes with sigrid (call to come over, then you can ask to fuck, easy). Eline was weird, only happened sometimes when going to bed in her bed and she was horny enough (dunno what triggered it though), or catch her in the shower, but even then if you have sex, you only see her ass and no pentration, guess so they don't have to make 2 versions of if you have a dick or not. At least the shower part you can see SOMETHING clearly

Reactions: Grelk

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Is Vore avoidable, to avoid or disable the vore scenes, for players who may prefer a different experience?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Is Vore avoidable, to avoid or disable the vore scenes, for players who may prefer a different experience?
at the start you can disable all but the normal type of vore (unbirth, anal, stuff like that) but you can't disable normal vore (which is a weird phrase itself "normal vore"). you can also make it where they're more predictable and don't eat other prey or something like that I guess, but dunno exactly what the predictablity does, probably just easier to avoid vore I guess? you can also set the diffculty of how to get out. And your best bet for avoiding vore is save scumming mostly, things go south? just rollback to a previous save. Also if they ask to go somewhere more private or try to kiss you DO NOT go with them or kiss them because all the times I've tried, it ALWAYS ends in them voring you.

Though if you become the hippos feeder, I don't know how you can avoid vore then because even if you can feed her enough, you can just accidentally fall in (don't know what triggers that really) which made me not want to room with her since its either super expensive 3000 a month or you're probably gonna get vored alot whether from not feeding her (TWICE in one day I might add, though she does say she can be sated for days, but still) or just falling in just because (as far as I know).

Also there's another issue, I don't know if you need to be vored or not with some just progress relationships or not. I only did it to progress the relationship potentially since didn't know what else to do and don't know if it actually did something or not and tried to get out ASAP which can be hard sometimes even set on easy escape diffculty because they won't let you out if asked when drunk or asleep (and some won't let you out by asking period, like the shark or frog), so you're gonna be stuck in there for the night at least (maybe kicking gets you out sooner, but I didn't do it because I didn't want to sour the realtionship, so dunno how effective that is)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
how did you get scenes with her?! I was trying all night, her relationship is max for crying out loud. I've tried coming over in person, nothing shows up, I've tried calling her asking to come over to her place, its always "now's not a good time", I was so frustrated and assumed she didn't have any sex scenes yet. Also yeah some scenes have not great views (of the the ones I was able to get), like you can barely see elines since the scene is so fucking dark and all you see is her grabbing her tits. I've only been able to consitantly get sex scenes with sigrid (call to come over, then you can ask to fuck, easy). Eline was weird, only happened sometimes when going to bed in her bed and she was horny enough (dunno what triggered it though), or catch her in the shower, but even then if you have sex, you only see her ass and no pentration, guess so they don't have to make 2 versions of if you have a dick or not. At least the shower part you can see SOMETHING clearly
live with her, then she will randomly ask you to drink, keep drinking and engage in small talk. she will then say shes horny. shes the only character ive "fucked", tho you see fucking nothing with the scene

Reactions: Eddystroyed

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
live with her, then she will randomly ask you to drink, keep drinking and engage in small talk. she will then say shes horny. shes the only character ive "fucked", tho you see fucking nothing with the scene
I was put off on staying with her since it was either hella expensive or just constantly getting vored from accidentally falling in from feeding her, maybe if you have a good job you can make 3000 (or just gamble when low I guess) per month but I dunno.
Edit:
1700356253437.png
1700356627228.png
1700356707800.png
BULLSHIT you don't need to buy groceries! and BULLSHIT I ate to much you glutoneous bitch! I barely ate ANYTHING AT ALL (I even tested it by eating nothing but snacks from the fucking park, still fucking ran out, fuck you jasmine!), even when paying her 3000 a fucking month, she still sometimes says there's not enough food in the fridge so she's gonna eat you instead, you can order food, but your still gonna probably fall in anyways since it seems to happen without fail, IPAC doesn't work on her even. I'm even wondering if its even worth trying to get the scene with her considering that it too often ends in vore that even on "easy to escape" diffculty, it isn't unless you have a favor and she isn't drunk/asleep, antacid tablets don't even do anything
Edit 2: I got the scene finally, does having her as friends with benefits do anything at all though?
Edit 3: I found out you can avoid the fridge running out scene if you just spend the day away from home, basically spend some time if the scene still plays, just spend even more time away if possible (Just avoid the park at night, otherwise the frog might come and vore you, dunno if the beach is the same with the shark or not)
Edit 4: how do you have sex with sigrid after moving in with her, I can't figure out how
Edit 5: Apparently you just have to relax in the hot tub while shes in the garden and she'll join you, and then after you follow her out, then she'll give you the option

Last edited:

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
The game plot is ineresting but still to...... empty. The vore scenes are just 1 CGcof the stomach, or the intestine, or the Womb, there is no animation on it, i was trully hyped for the animation.

Once you lvie with Sigrid, she don't invite you anymore, so you lose all vore chances with her but oral vore.

Octopus is just ridiculous hard to grind, she is not available the most of the time.

HOW DO I GET A CAR it is just so expensive.

Once you move out of elaine place, It becames really expensive to get back, so unless you want to stuck your vore with Sigrid, be eaten onceper week is not a problem, just be bww with elaine, she will let you out after a few hours.

I don't know if Catalina and Beatrice worth something, you can't live with then and they only vore you totally.

Stillgrinding cow girl

Also i hate how massage does literally nothing

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I don't know if Catalina and Beatrice worth something, you can live with then and they only vore you totally.

Stillgrinding cow girl

Also i hate how massage does literally nothing
you can live with them? they never offered that to me, all catalina offered me was a phone number and thats it, and beatrice did nothing when full realtionship level and I could never get the cow girls relationship up

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I found out how to have sex with sigrid after you move in with her, you just have to get in the hotub when she's in the garden I've found and stay for a bit until she joins you and then she'll ask what you want to do after you get out with her
Edit: I just maxed the cows realtionship, nothing that I can find, maybe you have to be vored once but not fully sure

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
This game contains vore If you personally are not into that sort of thing and prefer not to view it, then for the love of God, RUN NOW! Everyone that's still here please enjoy the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been playing this game from Day 1 & you have continually failed to disappoint me.... 0.o ....hold on, I think that came out wrong... okay if anyone takes notice of a small brain wandering around this forum lemme know, it's too small and klutzy to be out on it's own. Anyways thanks for all of your hard work.

p.s. will you be including marriage or at least a lover's status in the relationship menu?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Ok I've tried some mods, 3 of them which were the flurby one that adds the custom characters, the endo thing that lets you change more of the digestion mechanics, and the singles board.

Singles board had some, but not all of the custom characters, also for some reason had sigrid 2 more times with the female and male symbol, but clicking the options doesn't do anything.

The mechnanics one doesn't ALWAYS work it seems, like I set it to be non fatal and could be in there forever, but still got hurt sometimes. Also even if you do that, if you run out of breath when trying to escape, you still can die.

And finally the big one, custom characters. Honestly not too much a fan of what I played. 2 characters just LOVE ambushing and voreing you without permission, those being the party girl hybrid and if you try to buy too many drinks for the light blue dragon. And to make matters even worse, they can just take EVERYTHING when voring you including life savers and ALL your money, I've encountered this with the light blue dragon.

Maybe the others would be fine if I knew how to reliably escape when vored, but it barely explains what stats matter. Like what do the stats exactly do? I know strength is a big one, but what about the other stats? what do they do?

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I liked the game, I'm not a fan and I don't like the vore ha, but it was entertaining, since I liked the characters xd

What I would criticize is that it lacks a bit of history and not just "amnesia", and animations in the sex scenes (also add more of these)

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
you can live with them? they never offered that to me, all catalina offered me was a phone number and thats it, and beatrice did nothing when full realtionship level and I could never get the cow girls relationship up
Sorry, fixed my mistake. you CAN'T LIVE

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I used "Ren'Py Save Editor"
1.Load the save
2.Search "bank deposit" and change value to whatever you want.
3.Click "Apply changes".
4.Load the game,go to bank and withdraw as much as you want.
The value "bank deposit" seem to be gone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItsAGluttonousLife-A0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes