3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Foxxy101

Apr 23, 2021
Any one know how not to die LOL no matter what i choose i get 8. XD i tried pills, stats. dif routs. i still never get out XD even o easy. i think i have the Big Dumb.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
is there any actual sex in this? i see anal sex tags, but all im seeing is VORE only

ifrit28

Jun 18, 2019
is there any actual sex in this? i see anal sex tags, but all im seeing is VORE only
I'm not into vore, and the anal tag is what caught my attention. From what I've played so far, you can fuck the deer lady in the shower, but it doesn't show any limbs/genitals of the MC at all...

• Sad
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Any one know how not to die LOL no matter what i choose i get 8. XD i tried pills, stats. dif routs. i still never get out XD even o easy. i think i have the Big Dumb.
For me I am only able to get out from those that are willing to let me out, you can get a good idea by looking at the relationship window.

Reactions: Foxxy101

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I'm not into vore, and the anal tag is what caught my attention. From what I've played so far, you can fuck the deer lady in the shower, but it doesn't show any limbs/genitals of the MC at all...
ah. same with me man, i aint a vore kinda dude. it annoys me, however, if theres other content besides JUST vore. then i can put up with it. but if VORE is the only thing, other than one low detailed scene. then meh. i wanted to fuck the frog lady and the hippo lady in the ass. shame. they should make each character fuckable, and actually show the mc cock in the hole its in too. im into the wierd and wonderful this site offers. and anal is my biggest kink

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Is there a guide here? having a hard time figuring out how to get close to girls without dying. except for the deer girl, she is pretty easy.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Is there a guide here? having a hard time figuring out how to get close to girls without dying. except for the deer girl, she is pretty easy.
Sigrid the Giraffe found at the bar, beach and park is also fairly safe. The others you need to grind fitness and athletics due to them starting off wanting to digest you thus even if you get your relationship with them up it is a good idea to have the means to force your way out with them. This is where the game balance becomes an issue as that is far from a short grind on default difficulty with the frog and shark able to ambush you at the park/beach respectfully that is where you will grind if you are not paying to use the gym.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
im not into vore or inflation, but those tits look nice. Hopefully gameplay has something else to offer

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Sigrid the Giraffe found at the bar, beach and park is also fairly safe. The others you need to grind fitness and athletics due to them starting off wanting to digest you thus even if you get your relationship with them up it is a good idea to have the means to force your way out with them. This is where the game balance becomes an issue as that is far from a short grind on default difficulty with the frog and shark able to ambush you at the park/beach respectfully that is where you will grind if you are not paying to use the gym.
Okay thank you!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes