3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
this game why dont have animation? lazy developer :d
they rather be lazy with their "gender inclusion" by making it all just happen in text so they don't have to make multiple versions of scenes. I swear being able to choose your gender in a game just hurts it more than it helps because either you get this lazy version where you just hover near them and it's all through text or they double the work having to create different versions of scenes for each gender and then maybe abandon the game because of the extra work

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
they rather be lazy with their "gender inclusion" by making it all just happen in text so they don't have to make multiple versions of scenes. I swear being able to choose your gender in a game just hurts it more than it helps because either you get this lazy version where you just hover near them and it's all through text or they double the work having to create different versions of scenes for each gender and then maybe abandon the game because of the extra work
The game is strange but interesting but there is no animation.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm guessing the sex is mostly an after thought compared to the vore aspect, then again, HOW do you do vore differently? what do they have left to add or tweek in that aspect

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
In terms of mechanics, this game is great.
Though the visuals are sparse, and it looks like the game is relatively early in development I feel.

Honestly though, I'd really like to see the depth of the management and travel mechanics from this game appear in games more often.

Also, never thought I'd enjoy furry and vore this way, but honestly somehow it's strangely sexy? I'm confused.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Also when there's the option for predators to eat other prey, does it add in some other prey animals for you to interreact with or do they just add dialouge that they ate someone? and if you can share a stomach with them, do you see them inside or is it only text?

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
Also when there's the option for predators to eat other prey, does it add in some other prey animals for you to interreact with or do they just add dialouge that they ate someone? and if you can share a stomach with them, do you see them inside or is it only text?
there is a cat npc unique to the inside of stomachs but no real interaction with them

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not really into vore, but I really like the models, will there ever be any sex scenes? I mean like actual scene not just text and some sound effects.

Reactions: Sugibs12

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
there is a cat npc unique to the inside of stomachs but no real interaction with them
I was curious and turned on the option, and ho boy he is VERY zoomed in your face, I get its supposed to be a tight fit but still, why'd it have to be so zoomed in
I'm not really into vore, but I really like the models, will there ever be any sex scenes? I mean like actual scene not just text and some sound effects.
I really hope so too, but there is that they have that whole customization system of gender and genitals, so idk if they would suddenly do something to add it in, they'd have to make a ton of variations for each scene probably, narrow down the gender options to male/female, or just make it only guy so they only have to make one scene of a guy dicking down the girl, or trying to in jasmines case. I honestly am not a fan of how lazy the sex scenes are where they only show the girl and have it be text, I get that vore is more a focus in this game, still sucks though, there's not many good straight furry games as it is...

Reactions: Sugibs12

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ItsAGluttonousLife-A0.39.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
Hope I dont bother anyone by asking, buzt as a non-vore-enjoyer, can someone explain to me how this works as a game? I am realy curious and would like to know. I played another game called Futa Dom World where you are a male surrounded by futas who try to turn you into a slave. And so whenever you fuck up or you willingly pick a master, the game basically ends with a climatic rape/sex scene and a few epilogue pics. I guess here it is the same? You avoid being consumed and have regular sex and when you mess up or decide your time has come you get yourself be eaten and die and get a game over?

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Basically, you're the only human in the world (or at least the town) and all the women are anthropomorphic animals that can eat you. If you're not into vore, there's not a huge amount for you here. Basic gameplay is: Get job so you can pay for food so you don't piss off the deer nurse you're staying with, or else she'll eat you. You can move in with a hippo, but you become a feeder, essentially, and are expected to feed lots of food her relatively constantly or she'll eat you. Other women around town are willing to eat you, if asked or annoyed, and won't let you out if they don't like you enough. You can buy things at the store to potentially save your life, though, from what I've seen, generally they don't help much other than making it take longer to die, if the pred isn't willing to let you out themselves.

Goal: Survive. Make money and build up your stats and relationships so you don't end up being eaten alive. Or don't. That's also an option for those that just want to see the vore.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes