Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Oniga Town of the Dead PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

CNalt

Jun 1, 2018
Hm... I'm not sure what Item code it has in this one.
In the first Two Horns it was item 22. :unsure:
kata made this Shophack version, so I'm not sure if the numbers are the same, or why he didn't add the cheat armor.
I'm pretty busy with stuff right now, but when I find time I'll look into it.

You could try to use the dat en-decoder of l8rdude to edit your save and add random numbers to your item list until it shows up.
Whenever I try to download it keeps saying malformed attachment request
1706244118343.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Whenever I try to download it keeps saying malformed attachment request
View attachment 3296026
That's because the file is being flagged as a virus. I'm guessing you're using Chrome or Edge. (They automatically block downloads like that.)
If you are on something less controlling like Firefox, Librewolf, Tor, Brave or whatever you should be shown a "download anyway" button.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
try this...
I upload to the other uploader...(have day limit 7 days)

here's attach files block too much file...

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Why did all the files just go to .7z even the android one can't we not download it anymore? Don't mind the name.
I'm not sure what you mean.
.7z is a compressed archive like .zip or .rar.
You need to extract it to get to the actual files.

You can get the source 7z extraction software for PC, Mac and Linux here:

On Android you probably need some third party extraction app like "ZArchiver". (Not a recommendation just the first one that popped into my head.)
Unless you have a Termux setup with fakeroot because then you can just use the normal Linux p7zip package on Android.

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
I've got the android version 1.3.0 (8). Can I just download the 1.3.1 APK with shophack and install it over the current version I have?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've got the android version 1.3.0 (8). Can I just download the 1.3.1 APK with shophack and install it over the current version I have?
I would assume so, but I honestly have no idea.
I don't actually own a suitable smartphone, I just use an Android emulator to run some basic tests whenever I make those apk versions.

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
I would assume so, but I honestly have no idea.
I don't actually own a suitable smartphone, I just use an Android emulator to run some basic tests whenever I make those apk versions.
Just downloaded it, yeah it will simply just install and update over the current version.

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
One of the bossfights, the Evil red bad guys is glitched.

When I go to the townhall to pick up the super zombies for the vaccine they apparently broke them out and the red hair tells her partner to kill the girl zombie but her partner DOESNT EXIST.

I cannot kill her because she does not spawn in and I cannot leave either until they are both dead how do I make her teammate spawn in so I can kill her?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
One of the bossfights, the Evil red bad guys is glitched.

When I go to the townhall to pick up the super zombies for the vaccine they apparently broke them out and the red hair tells her partner to kill the girl zombie but her partner DOESNT EXIST.

I cannot kill her because she does not spawn in and I cannot leave either until they are both dead how do I make her teammate spawn in so I can kill her?
release your jail's unique, unique will not generate while it in jail.
or edit savedata's jail data, change that unique's tag to other name