Mod Others Completed Itch.io/Dlsite Oniga Town of the Dead PC /Android/MacOS - Mosaic Removal and Supporter Items [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
cover.png
Overview:
This mod fully removes the mosaic censorship of the Itchio/Dlsite PC, Android, or Mac versions of Oniga town of the Dead.
The modified executable "may" trip some anti-virus programs, because the original already does.
If you like the game please consider buying it from .
I've also added an optional Shophack mod to be able to buy Supporter/Cheat Items in-game.​

Updated: 01.18.2024
Game/Creator: Oniga town of the Dead / Pink Cafe Art
Game Thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version
: 1.0
Game Version: 1.3.1
Language: English, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese (MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
v1.3.1 Uncensored PC:
For the PC Shophack mod use:

v1.3.1 Uncensored Android apk:
v1.3.1 Uncensored Android apk with Shophack mod:

v1.3.1 Uncensored MacOS app:
For the MacOS Shophack mod use:

Thanks to katariya for providing the original v1.3.1 and doing most of the work in general.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It would be nice if someone could provide some mirrors in case Pixeldrain goes the road of Zippyshare.

Reactions: Dell96kill

TS猫猫

Feb 8, 2023
You are really amazing, and I feel so weak.(English after Google translated Chinese)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
can anyone explain how the shop hack works , Im absolutely new sorry
If you mean how to install it, with PC and Mac you just extract the patches into your gamefolder and overwrite. With android it's automatically installed if you use the second apk.

If you mean how to find it in-game, it should add a new vendor in the first hideout at the school where the first 3 holding cells are.

Edit: It seems like it's a bit weird when using the Shophack on existing saves. You need to leave the area, make a save, then come back to the hideout, and the new npc will be there.

Last edited:

TS猫猫

Feb 8, 2023
Hello, excuse me, I found a dress with 999 defense with GG modifier.Excuse me, can you add this dress to the shop?(Google translation)

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Any chance we could get a standalone version of the windows uncensor for those who have already downloaded the normal version?

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
Any idea how to remove the "If you take damage,you will revert back" restriction on the Metamorphosis potion?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Any idea how to remove the "If you take damage,you will revert back" restriction on the Metamorphosis potion?
I don't know where item effect data is stored.
I would assume it's in the Resources>ScenarioData>ogre_main_scenario>Item folder, but the DatEnDecoder l8rdude made for TwoHorns cannot decrypt the stuff in that Item folder. It just becomes a different kind of gibberish. It might be because the files also include a png of the item and is not just code, or it's literally just the icons and I'm looking in the wrong place.

Reactions: Antanarau

CNalt

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, excuse me, I found a dress with 999 defense with GG modifier.Excuse me, can you add this dress to the shop?(Google translation)
[/QUO
Shisaye
Can this be added in the shop? Might be a decent solution to the metamorphosis potion's restriction.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye
Can this be added in the shop?
Hm... I'm not sure what Item code it has in this one.
In the first Two Horns it was item 22. :unsure:
kata made this Shophack version, so I'm not sure if the numbers are the same, or why he didn't add the cheat armor.
I'm pretty busy with stuff right now, but when I find time I'll look into it.

You could try to use the dat en-decoder of l8rdude to edit your save and add random numbers to your item list until it shows up.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
update to 1.3.1...
so shophack update to 1.3.1...
not thing new, original just fix some bug.but it's update data_scenario.dat so need update.and found this vending chara still need a tag, so I make up a not used tag to her...
Uncensored not need change,it can work in 1.3.1 too(just need edit exe file)
-------------------------------
and for super armor, of the dead not this item ID...two way to make it by edit data_item.dat
1.add ID 22's item data:
{
"category": "ITEM_CLOTHES",
"description": "デバッグ用。これが見れるのはおかしいよ!",
"description_localized": {
"en": "This item is for debugging. If you can see this, something's going wrong!",
"zh": "用于调试。你应该能看到这一点,这很有趣!"
},
"id": 22.0,
"name": "さいきょーの鎧",
"name_localized": {
"en": "Strongest Armor",
"zh": "最好的盔甲"
},
"thumb": "item_03",
"volume": 999.0,
"weaponImgId": 2.0
},
2.change the other cloth's data like this:
{
"category": "ITEM_CLOTHES",
"description": "看護師が身に着けている服だ。装備するとSPが1アップする。ワタシがこれを着るのは・・・あまり気が乗らないな。",
"description_localized": {
"en": "This is the clothing worn by nurses. When equipped, it increases SP by 1. I don't really feel comfortable wearing this.",
"zh": "这是护士们穿的衣服。装备后,它可以增加1的SP。我觉得穿这个不是很舒服..."
},
"id": 90.0,
"itemEffect": [],
"name": "ナース服",
"name_localized": {
"en": "Nurse Uniform",
"zh": "护士服"
},
"recover_sp": 1.0,
"thumb": "item_89",
"volume": 1.0, this value is defence point so change this value to 999 is same to id 22's armor(cloth and cap's volume= defence point)
"weaponImgId": 7.0,
"weaponImgId2": 7.0
},

Last edited:
Reactions: Shisaye