4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zariza

Dec 8, 2022
I need to click all this pop up notif every start the game and while loading screen, can anyone help me?

1671308442925.png

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Non of your the download links lead to Itazura Gokuaku [v2.10] [Real] rather they go to Mischievous_Vampire.7z. this is for all the links and NOPY is no longer an operation platform. See photo below. Can someone check into this and verify if its a mix up please. Thanks
1672678250880.png

Last edited:

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Where are the save files located?
Honestly I am not sure. I did obtain the zip file through the forum download link. In unpacking the game which included instruction for kicking off an exe file to set up program on computer. (big red flag) Also noticed the game zip title failed to be the game forum title, have deleted the zip from my machine and moved on. sorry. However it does look like a sweet game per the forum, but when the download title does not match game title in forum. Its time to move on. No offense meant to the Dev or admin of the forum, could just be a miss title or some crazy translation thing I am not aware of. Clarification would be great, though I am sorry I can not help with finding the save folder.
Now this is just a guess based off my experiance with games. if you did download and run the set up you might find it in under c:users/computer name/appt data folder. Though I am no programmer. Hope it help but please shoot a request via forum or other e messaging avenue to verify or find your answers.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
nice..... I played this game a long while back. Forgot the name, and now i've found it.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
First off please explain how the original post was rule 1 violation? When infect it was actually a posted simple question so I thought.
I was asking why is the game title different from the down load title of the said same game. As the tital game and overview discription fail to match download link. To be honest It sets off red flags for me when game title does not match the download link title. plus the overview says nothing about vampires. With this said Please could some Admin kindly look in to this? I am not trying to cause a problem am just tying to understand the difference? Thanks for you consideration and explanation.

Last edited:

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I got problem about texture near the green icon it has weird detection like you've to click on the left or above texture to confirmed

Last edited:

Thomasthegreat

Sep 8, 2017
Non of your the download links lead to Itazura Gokuaku [v2.10] [Real] rather they go to Mischievous_Vampire.7z. this is for all the links and NOPY is no longer an operation platform. See photo below. Can someone check into this and verify if its a mix up please. Thanks
View attachment 2280998
iirc the files should be the Itazura Gokuaku, only that they are wrongly named

Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
I Finally got it working. Took me several hours to figure it out with trial and error. The instructions and other peoples post didn't exactly help everyone says something different and non of them seems to help. Ill give you step by step and a better explanation of how to get this game installed correctly as intended (maybe). Dont worry it will work. I have windows so it will work if you have windows. I don't know about any other platforms. Scroll to the bottom if you to know where save files are located.

First you need to download the all in one of the game above. If you dont see the game go this link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/itazura-gokuaku-v2-10-real.24472/

This will send you to the download page for the game. You can download game in parts too but you would have to merge them. Im not gonna get into merging the game. The last game i did it took me a day to figure how the merging process worked.
Once the game finished downloaded. You want to make a new folder for it and put the extraction in this folder. You can put this folder anywhere. Best to just put it on your desktop.

Before you do anything else install the Locale Emulator 2.5.0.1. You can download it here.

Get this installed. I think the process was simple I forgot. But there are tutorials on it do use those.

In the folder you created. Open it and extraction the game files. Open folder "Mischievous vampire" - "1 - Installer" - click then right click on "IHSetup" - "Locale Emulator" (if you dont see this option, means you haven't installed the Locale Emulator). "Run in Japanese or Run in Japanese (Admin)" (note keep it consistent). "Yes" - "ok" - Install "DirectX" (the game will not run correctly this isn't installed, its easy im not going explain the installation for it). On the game setup screen choose the second option. Get to the install screen. Dont install yet. Click on the option to change where to put your download (its important). Its like the top button of this screen. Click it, "This PC", then click/Highlight the "windows C drive" and confirm/apply that is where you want to put it. After click the left button (install button).
Right click on "2 - update 2.10" - "Locale Emulator" - "Run in Japanese". Change the dictionary again. "This PC" - "windows (C)" - click on "Gokuaku" - "ok" - click install. Password is in the "instructions" ( if it ask you if you want to replace the existing files click yes on everyone of them). After its installed run the game application from the fold "Gokuaku" (the one you created in windows c drive). Get to the game menu screen then exit the game. Next install "3 - HF Patch for 2.10" - "Locale Emulator" - "Run in Japanese" - "yes" - "ok" - "next" - "next" - "browse" - "windows c" - "Gokuaku" - "next" - decide what you want on the option then keep going till, then install it. That should do it.

If your getting a lot errors or something. Or failed to install it before its best for you to delete the previous installs and data. Windows c drive, view tab on the top of file explore check hidden items. Open user data, ( name of your pc) , AppData that is grayed out, roaming, REAL ( this is where you put your saves). I dont know this has anything to do with errors but i had error before and deleting this helped me reinstall everything. This is where your saves go im sure it doesn't effect the installation. Thats all i can tall you. Thanks for reading this long article.

Last edited:

angJES

Mar 7, 2020
does anyone have a good version of Itazura Kyouaku with a translation or uncensor? Its their followup game and in my opinion better in many ways.
I only found the 1.03 version on kimochi

angJES

Mar 7, 2020
Read my post above yours pn page 14 of this thread. And just download everything on page one that got with your operating system. It should be all you need.
What do you mean? you only talk about itazura gokuaku. or are you trying to say that it also has the patches for itazura kyouaku?

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Zero000000001
Any hope for getting Ichazura Gokuaku the fandisk sequel fully translated (I remember the Hpatch days)

Also just in general no matter what i do I can't proc Hikaru's good end no matter following the H-wiki guides either. from the beg and are you tired to her conversations all are I Think in the correct order and I only have the Tomo and Kaede endings so far on this play through.

Last edited:

Leino2604

Sep 20, 2023
Yo, anyone able to help me fix this issue? All the models are completely black, save for a few outlines. I installed the betterrepack full version and am running on windows 11. Help a brother relive his childhood degeneracy...
I ran into same problem, only models are black, everything else is fine
Anyone have this trouble???
Im running windows 11, Intel Xe graphic card

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
it is actually Itazura Gokuaku. Google translate and others tend to translate the kanji to either "mischievious vampire" as the translated title, while others translate it to "mischievious madness".

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote