• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py It Was Raining That Night - TheTeam's Multi Mod [0.3] [Deafpervs]

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Mod Updated at last just my part of the mod im still waiting oscar six to answer me hope he fix all the problems with his part of the mod enjoy..

Edit: I did some last minutes changes in the last script xD sorry but download the wt mod again xD
My saves aren't working with this WT mod, but also aren't working with the unmodded version of the game... Must be some changes in the OP mod that breaks something I'm guessing

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Would assume it's not just me, but the first choice to pick between Carol route and Lexi route or both, if you pick Carol everything seems fine, but if you pick Lexi it acts as if you have selected both.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Would assume it's not just me, but the first choice to pick between Carol route and Lexi route or both, if you pick Carol everything seems fine, but if you pick Lexi it acts as if you have selected both.

Yup, I just started with this mod & am having the exact same issue.

AdanGC Mods

nenebebe

May 30, 2021
Hey, If you want be only on Lexi route, just open and edit file "ver0.1.RPY" in mod folder and delete "jump carolroute" on the line 1853 and delete "#" before "#jump firsttaskfinished" on 1854 so it will looks like this "jump firsttaskfinished". Good luck and stay safe:)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Mod doesn't work with the latest release. I immediately get an error screen and when I click ignore it just goes black.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Mod doesn't work with the latest release. I immediately get an error screen and when I click ignore it just goes black.
Did you download the one in the OP? you need to download the one at the bottom of the previous page as that's been updated to the latest version.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Mod Updated at last just my part of the mod im still waiting oscar six to answer me hope he fix all the problems with his part of the mod enjoy..

Edit: I did some last minutes changes in the last script xD sorry but download the wt mod again xD
Oscar Six has been MIA for about 6 months

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018

Updated: 2022/04/30
Game/Creator: It Was Raining That Night /
Modders: - -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game It Was Raining That Night! - Credit: AdanGC Mods
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download:
Android: MEGA (Need update to version 0.3)
Patreon's:

View attachment 1785661
update please

Punto

Jun 18, 2020

Updated: 2022/04/30
Game/Creator: It Was Raining That Night /
Modders: - -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game It Was Raining That Night! - Credit: AdanGC Mods
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download:
Android: MEGA (Need update to version 0.3)
Patreon's:

View attachment 1785661
Please update your mod for v.0.5!! :)