• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I had an old save. When I logged in, there wasn’t even a city location. And starting a new game. I couldn’t enter the city because there is no button to enter the city when standing near the gate.
Hm. How old?
I have a save from version 0.3.2 and it seems to work. Try it, maybe it will help.

For others :
By the way. I noticed that if the girl I’m trying to recruit to my village doesn’t want it for a long time, I can fight with her and capture her like a prisoner :)

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
Hm. How old?
I have a save from version 0.3.2 and it seems to work. Try it, maybe it will help.

For others :
By the way. I noticed that if the girl I’m trying to recruit to my village doesn’t want it for a long time, I can fight with her and capture her like a prisoner :)
This is if you attack the “Aggressive” girl. But even more masterfully, “push” without attacking a girl with a “calm” character into a neighboring location with a trap. And then attack her and defeat her while the location is closed. If you attack her near a fire, she will simply run away.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
This is if you attack the “Aggressive” girl. But even more masterfully, “push” without attacking a girl with a “calm” character into a neighboring location with a trap. And then attack her and defeat her while the location is closed. If you attack her near a fire, she will simply run away.
Sometimes the fact that there are no detailed gameplay instructions has its own interesting things...

Reactions: Tacopetey

Balial42

May 3, 2018
That's a pretty nice summary of a very old Version (0.28, I think). Nonetheless, it wouldn't work, die other body types and this is also a version, where the debug room didn't showed up yet and of course, no goblinettas. :D
So delete your "islandeity" folder, or rename it (to still have the save for your whatever Version). Then start your latest version you got and enjoy.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
By the way, does anyone know what the harem limit is?
Second. It would be nice if there were some designations for girls (converted, unconverted, whatever). If the name generator is not very good (the same names come across too often), then the problem should be solved in a different way. Well, or sort them there (as far as we can see, there are possibilities for this)

And the extra (or bored, or pregnant) girls could not be removed, but given to the goddess. For something (food, fruit to change Cain's body, e.t.c.)
And something needs to be done about the goblins. Why waste it :D

Balial42

May 3, 2018
By the way, does anyone know what the harem limit is?
Second. It would be nice if there were some designations for girls (converted, unconverted, whatever). If the name generator is not very good (the same names come across too often), then the problem should be solved in a different way. Well, or sort them there (as far as we can see, there are possibilities for this)

And the extra (or bored, or pregnant) girls could not be removed, but given to the goddess. For something (food, fruit to change Cain's body, e.t.c.)
And something needs to be done about the goblins. Why waste it :D
Sometimes I got the feeling, that we both are the only ones in this tread actually play that game. :D
1. You got space for 10 girls and Merill = 11
2. Sorting might be a thing, renaming too. The girls are in order like you catch them, but when you click them, you'll see their locations (Dungeon, tent or your room). Could be more organized indeed.
3. If you wanna get rid of one girl, or let's say "unscrewing" when already pregnant, just click on the X right next to her name. You probably need to click it twice like the question from the main menue where you get asked twice if you wanna delete your save. But it works since 0.32, I think.
Giving them to the goddess is planned, so we will see.
Speaking of goblinettas, I miss that part where some have puffy nipples. It was changed between the current and the last Version due the nipple piercing adjustment optimisation. Still, I'm really into these small creatures. The breeder trait is also broken right now due no counting when climax on all fours, usually there was possible with Standing anal while corrupting.
So, there is only the dragon girls are missing. ;)

Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Sometimes I got the feeling, that we both are the only ones in this tread actually play that game. :D1. You got space for 10 girls and Merill = 11 2. Sorting might be a thing, renaming too. The girls are in order like you catch them, but when you click them, you'll see their locations (Dungeon, tent or your room). Could be more organized indeed.3. If you wanna get rid of one girl, or let's say "unscrewing" when already pregnant, just click on the X right next to her name. You probably need to click it twice like the question from the main menue where you get asked twice if you wanna delete your save. But it works since 0.32, I think.Giving them to the goddess is planned, so we will see.Speaking of goblinettas, I miss that part where some have puffy nipples. It was changed between the current and the last Version due the nipple piercing adjustment optimisation. Still, I'm really into these small creatures. The breeder trait is also broken right now due no counting when climax on all fours, usually there was possible with Standing anal while corrupting.So, there is only the dragon girls are missing. ;)

Well, maybe not two, but maybe less than ten :D

Next. I just went into the game and made a goblinett into a breeder. Now it works a little differently. It turns out that the goblinett needs to be bent, she gets on all fours and... the conditions for “climax on all fours” are met.

The developer could correct the name generator, because out of 10, at least 2-3 will have the same names :) I won’t say that this bothers me much, but since there is no sorting, it’s a little uncomfortable :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Balial42

JigglyPrick

Apr 22, 2017
Sometimes I got the feeling, that we both are the only ones in this tread actually play that game. :D
1. You got space for 10 girls and Merill = 11
2. Sorting might be a thing, renaming too. The girls are in order like you catch them, but when you click them, you'll see their locations (Dungeon, tent or your room). Could be more organized indeed.
3. If you wanna get rid of one girl, or let's say "unscrewing" when already pregnant, just click on the X right next to her name. You probably need to click it twice like the question from the main menue where you get asked twice if you wanna delete your save. But it works since 0.32, I think.
Giving them to the goddess is planned, so we will see.
Speaking of goblinettas, I miss that part where some have puffy nipples. It was changed between the current and the last Version due the nipple piercing adjustment optimisation. Still, I'm really into these small creatures. The breeder trait is also broken right now due no counting when climax on all fours, usually there was possible with Standing anal while corrupting.
So, there is only the dragon girls are missing. ;)
U are not the only ones

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Well, maybe not two, but maybe less than ten :D

Next. I just went into the game and made a goblinett into a breeder. Now it works a little differently. It turns out that the goblinett needs to be bent, she gets on all fours and... the conditions for “climax on all fours” are met.

The developer could correct the name generator, because out of 10, at least 2-3 will have the same names :) I won’t say that this bothers me much, but since there is no sorting, it’s a little uncomfortable :)
Thanks Buddy. I'll try the bend for breeder. :)

Reactions: Steven Dow

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
hey i see a lot of people talking about the villige but when i finish the first quest from the diety and corrupt "merril" i get a message saying its the end of the build and can only capture savages and recruit outcasts it doesn't seem that i can do anything else

Balial42

May 3, 2018
hey i see a lot of people talking about the villige but when i finish the first quest from the diety and corrupt "merril" i get a message saying its the end of the build and can only capture savages and recruit outcasts it doesn't seem that i can do anything else
Go one page back, comment with kemono link. This game has some changes during those last Versions, but nonetheless, there is only capturing by now.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Go one page back, comment with kemono link. This game has some changes during those last Versions, but nonetheless, there is only capturing by now.
So there is no access to the village at the moment? I looked at the download link you spoke of in the previous page with Virus total and I got a warning about it so I am hesitant to download from it at the moment, and I have recently downloaded the newest version on the main page and do not see the village so I am guessing it has been removed while the dev works on it?

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Apologies for the spam amount of messages, but does the main quest end with being able to go to the merchant and being unable to trade with her?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Apologies for the spam amount of messages, but does the main quest end with being able to go to the merchant and being unable to trade with her?
No problem. The kemono link is from the Devs patreon, use adblock to avoid spam in downloads (mixdrop etc), could be a false positive too, depends on your virus program, but mega is usually fine.
Like you said, town is possible, but there is no others quests right now. The OP is not up2date here.
And btw, you can use EDIT at your comment in order to reduce comments. ;)

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
I dont see a merchant for me it ends with merill beeing corrupted and thats it cant enter any villigae dont see anything else on the map

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I dont see a merchant for me it ends with merill beeing corrupted and thats it cant enter any villigae dont see anything else on the map
As far as I remember, after the failure with Merrill, you need return and enter a base camp, then go to the goddess again. There will be a paragraph in the dialogue about the village (I don’t remember specifically, I could be wrong). Then you leave the goddess and a village with a store should appear on the map.

Saixs

Dec 25, 2018
As far as I remember, after the failure with Merrill, you need return and enter a base camp, then go to the goddess again. There will be a paragraph in the dialogue about the village (I don’t remember specifically, I could be wrong). Then you leave the goddess and a village with a store should appear on the map.
nope can't do anything even restarted from the beginning again i get 3 dialog options that repeat and dont do anything

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes