• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the extreme clit protrusion optional?? If not, what a perfect way to ruin an otherwise interesting game :cautious:

I understand now why it took nearly 4 years for Kagura to release this. Must be the time it took to find a translator willing to work on this shit.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This is a old game. It came out like 9 years ago. Back then, there wasn't any proper translation for it. It's only now that we get an official translation.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Unfortunately, no. It's part of the plot.
Welp, just saw the quintuple vaginal fisting pic :WaitWhat: I realize I prob wouldn't play this even without the clit protrusion. That is the least extreme part of this game apparently :HideThePain:

Lets send thoughts and prayer to all the clueless fools on Steam buying this, thinking it was Karryn’s Prison 2 :KEK: I’ve seen guro games less brutal than this.

Worst ONEONE1 game ever

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah no hard skip on this one
I know oneone1 comics and their fetishes and I avoid those like the plague because i dont wanna vomit while rubbing one out and this applies to this game too
But seriously why kagura would translate an oldass oneone1 game when eclipse witch still doesnt have a translation and it's an arguably better game than samurai vandalism

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Been a while, but here be my save.
It's a "small" game compared to their newer ones.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IslandOfPenance-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes