EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703856482403.png

Overview:
Isekai RPG is an adult action-adventure game with role-playing elements.
You play as a young man tossed into a game-like fantasy world.
There are quests, choices, and lots of fun characters.
Will you return to your previous life or stick around and hold hands with your waifu?
Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Team Isekai - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

3262015d68a291dbf9c42e693a1a6494.jpg 470a978f7cae0e28326cf84c2a3f1b56.jpg nLJc2n.jpg Hdz1G5.jpg LE+q0f.jpg OEOJKZ.jpg 1SOq8t.jpg HGFque.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiRPG-0.17.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
For those who wondering this is not really a game at this point, more like a proff of concept, but I actually really like what I'm seeing here - presentation is good enoght, performance is not dissapointing too, but most importantly the core mechanics are pretty solid. I'm really looking forward to see a game build upon them.

SupahPanda

Dec 28, 2019
Like #4a4a4a said, it's more like a proof of concept right now. A pretty decent one in my opinion. I didn't encounter any bugs, aside from a single door that didn't have any colliders so you could just move right through it.

So far you kill some goblins in some neat (if basic) open world combat, then talk to some people in a town. The game seems to end after you get a basic combat tutorial to unlock some attack options. I like the characters and the game overall feels nice. Would be great to see it go somewhere.

Mirfakk

Jul 27, 2018
I loved the concept of this game. I really hope this project gets finished. It's looking good so far and has a lot of potential.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Man, hate the character designs, especially the eyes, i think i'll skip it for now, isekai as a theme has a lot of potential so i might reconsider if it keeps getting updates.

Missing no sexual content tag
Here's a pro tip, you can report the OP post and select "other" and ask them to add the tag, complaining about it here won't do much unless they happen to see your post by sheer luck.

Reactions: Slendersama

Slendersama

Mar 19, 2020
Man, hate the character designs, especially the eyes, i think i'll skip it for now, isekai as a theme has a lot of potential so i might reconsider if it keeps getting updates.

Here's a pro tip, you can report the OP post and select "other" and ask them to add the tag, complaining about it here won't do much unless they happen to see your post by sheer luck.
didn't know, ty

Reactions: SukebeDude

HerzogJan

Dec 11, 2023
Very cool to see a working 3d game, style reminds me of the windwaker and an old sims spinoff. Apparently, the next update v.18 is supposed to have lewds.