• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
Zako basically means common enemy.

Also does this mean though that stage 4 only has enemies from previous stages/updates or are there new enemies that simply aren't finished (is there even a new boss?)?

Shame if the former cause I did like messing with enemies by stunning them with lightning since they get different animations compared to flinches/losing their hp (or just draining the stamina bar in the case of bosses like Morgan, whose got one of my favorites cause belly clutch).
View attachment 2637061
The priest also has a fun one where it looks like she's praying. I would have went back for a screenshot, but I lost my save file abit ago (the shop bugged out on me anyway after defeating the 3-B's succubus boss) and I don't feel like going all the way through again (especially the 1-3/2-3/3-3 dungeon stages, which just drag too long with frequent encounters).
Stage 4 has new enemies with new animations. Their H-scenes are just not in yet.

Reactions: Hotdoghero1

denisfimanov2

May 1, 2021
I have a problem with 1-3, when I start it nothing happens, just grey screen with UI. Ive tried to reinstall game and to start a new game, nothing happens

wacker_nacker

May 6, 2022
anyone knows a fix for that infinite stunlock that happens on stage 3-3? i can't even attack after restarting from the checkpoint

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
This is version 0.41 (wetransfer link) -->
I don't have the changelog, but from what I've seen:
  1. level 4 was added
  2. there are some new enemies, but they don't have any new animation, they just reuse animation from old enemies
Considering this, nothing much was added from 0.31 to 0.41 :cry: .

• Sad
Reactions: Yuuuuuri

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Version 0.5 is apparently out on Patreon. The updates are so slow that nobody cared to even check lol.

No idea about the changelog because it's obviously paywalled, but there's a new chapter, no clue if Menz added some actual H-stuff this time around or if it's the same thing that happened with 0.4. Kemono obviously doesn't help with the updates, lately there's less and less for some reason, so unless someone is pledging on Patreon (why?) we're not getting this anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: lorddernan

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
not sure if this has been asked before but: how do you use the charged attack for Magic wand weapons?
holding the attack button just loads indefinitely or until you get hit...

Aug 27, 2019
Guess I'll come bearing gifts:

Apparently there's a 5th stage with new enemies now, but no animations for them. Instead, we get the animations for the 4th stage enemies.
wow, they fixed the bug in 1-3. Now instead of crashing if you are attacked while running away, it crashes if the imp does her unavoidable h-attack while running away.
EDIT: And the stupid RPGmaker sections in each chapter are buggy messes actually. With the same secret animation between them, so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lorddernan
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes