Orchidbunny

Mar 18, 2020
Put all your points in Scissors, spam Scissors.
Just land the QTE. Only the final boss will take longer than 5 turns this way.

Also, Niur has been around for a while now. Look up their mods for Darkest Dungeon and you can see their artstyle is very consistent.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, animated NIUR goodness.

On the other hand... it took me ~40 minutes to finish this, mostly because I took my time appreciating the art.

The gameplay parts are completely, totally pointless... Not much of a story either. They could have made this into a mini-VN and it'd have probably been better. The game even telegraphs from the first moment that all you need is to upgrade scissors and spam them like an idiot... because it's the only move that does damage and if the enemy uses it at the same time, it just cancels itself out and you never take any damage.

The enemy's healing is pathetic on top of everything else...

That's leaving aside that the rules are stupid and clearly made to allow the AI to survive 10-20 seconds longer by healing against the scissors spam. It should have been rock as the defense move, because it counters the attack move, and paper as the healing move, as you're taking a risk against the enemy's offense.

However, that obviously doesn't work because then the enemy would die even faster to the almighty scissors spam...

Honestly, this barely counts as a game. If anyone's buying this crap, they're mostly buying NIUR's art more than anything else...

OddSevenDogs

Jan 5, 2020
Dull gameplay, great fap material. Just go all in on attack points and one shot alot of them and done. Also love Niur's art, used his darkest dungeon mods quite a bit.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Antismurf

Feb 15, 2023
Is it me, or is there no autoplay for the "Sexy Times" story sections?

Kinda breaks the flow a little bit if I have to click for each bit of dialog rather than having it play out naturally.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes