Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Game freezes and save is destroyed
Talks about patreon version

Fuck off
This was a much-encountered error so I'll take on to address it here, As warned in the Game, Bar Area is not available for that version, Though it is available in the latest version for Patreons also all the bugs addressed so far have been fixed and now you can save anywhere also autosave when you go to sleep. I'm sorry for not noticing this error before please look forward to the next public version.:D nw_H7A9DEooUF.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: DcNightWing

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I don't know if it is because this is a demo, but I can't get anywhere with the store owner, even though I power leveled trust and lust, unless the notice during operation tutorial about the character stats was everyone, I can't see how your supposed to get anywhere people would be enjoying any sex scenes, which kind of beats the purpose of these kinds of games, even for a demo.

Reactions: privetin13

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
This was a much-encountered error so I'll take on to address it here, As warned in the Game, Bar Area is not available for that version, Though it is available in the latest version for Patreons also all the bugs addressed so far have been fixed and now you can save anywhere also autosave when you go to sleep. I'm sorry for not noticing this error before please look forward to the next public version.:D View attachment 2477578
Puting content behind patreon paywall is fine, puting bugfixes behind paywall... not exactly sensible.

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Puting content behind patreon paywall is fine, puting bugfixes behind paywall... not exactly sensible.
This public Patreon version was supposed to be out next month, Because according to f95zone terms I have to wait around 2 weeks to post new updated content here, also it allowed me to make more versions for Patreon Tiers.

But I wanted to thank everyone for playing the game and reaching 100 Patrons so I released the public version earlier than date. This has all the bug fixes mentioned plus a few extra contents.

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
This public Patreon version was supposed to be out next month, Because according to f95zone terms I have to wait around 2 weeks to post new updated content here, also it allowed me to make more versions for Patreon Tiers.

But I wanted to thank everyone for playing the game and reaching 100 Patrons so I released the public version earlier than date. This has all the bug fixes mentioned plus a few extra contents.
patiently waiting per month release than a half/year :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gojii

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You can use the RPGMV cheat menu mod, may have to put in the script manually, but I think it worked right out of the box...

But honesty there isn't much point to cheats atm...
I don't understand the instructions, it'll be nice if there was a video how to get it working. I might use it on other games

Last edited:

Astrolenius

Jul 21, 2019
In case any one else gets the bug where you can't get rid of an animation on a screen, even with the skip feature ect, I found that if you can manage to find the girl icon behind the stuck image, and repeat the action that got stuck, it overwrites it, and then vanishes as it should afterwards.

This happened to me when I progressed a level with Rika when the game period transitioned from afternoon to night and I was stuck in a kissing animation after doing her shooting mini-game

1.70 star(s) 29 Votes