LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
wow the archery mini game got harder from the demo to the first release it went from an ok hit the target get maybe 40 or more on hard to "oh cool you hit 5 out of a billion" the hit box has changed and the new meter at the top makes no sense because regardless of how well you do its to quick and ends up close to the end of the bad size before the mini game is over but you still get lust as if you beat it with the cock not flaccid? that makes no sense

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
wow the archery mini game got harder from the demo to the first release it went from an ok hit the target get maybe 40 or more on hard to "oh cool you hit 5 out of a billion" the hit box has changed and the new meter at the top makes no sense because regardless of how well you do its to quick and ends up close to the end of the bad size before the mini game is over but you still get lust as if you beat it with the cock not flaccid? that makes no sense
If you are playing it on Android I'd suggest you play Easy or Medium, on Windows you can easily get a good score on Hard.
The meter on the top does make sense if you are on the bad side then it reduces relationship points, if you're on the good side it will gain extra Relation points, will make it faster to level up, though if you end at bad side it'll still give points because you spent some time playing it(if you end at bad side in Easy or Medium then it will give you negative points). Also the 3 types of sprite that you can hit give you different points overall you earn more Gold

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. the art is too shitty to want to play. The art quality is very very low resolution so you can either play it in a very small window so it looks halfway decent or blow it up and it looks like crap pixel game. Deleted I was not going any further that was enough to show the quality of the game right there to me. Stop using crap quality art that looks like it's from the 1990's! As this is very low resolution art.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
Apparently Japan has this idea where being enslaved is honorable or something. It's why so many anime portray it as a good thing.
Huh, I've never encountered that concept. Plenty of slavery related stuff, but not relating to honor. Could you hook me up with something to (legit) research on the topic?

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Ugg.. the art is too shitty to want to play. The art quality is very very low resolution so you can either play it in a very small window so it looks halfway decent or blow it up and it looks like crap pixel game. Deleted I was not going any further that was enough to show the quality of the game right there to me. Stop using crap quality art that looks like it's from the 1990's! As this is very low resolution art.
Thank you for the feedback I'm trying to improve the Art, here are some of the new CGs I'm working on for the Patreon version, please look forward to the next public version.:D

ezgif.com-gif-maker (18).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (17).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (19).gif

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
I cant proceed with Hana(bar girl)? or is it bugged? i cant do anything to her or is there still no content on her name?

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Huh, I've never encountered that concept. Plenty of slavery related stuff, but not relating to honor. Could you hook me up with something to (legit) research on the topic?
It was the result of a google search, it's why I said "apparently".

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
It was the result of a google search, it's why I said "apparently".
I'm sure I'm biased, living in Japan and all, but the google searches I did just said that it occurred and was actually banned in the mid 1500s for a while, but came back with later with notable instances being the "comfort women" during WW2. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything referencing what you mentioned.

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes