• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
horny allowed in this one, yet to see it be nothing but romantic and hot in this thread from you. I actually look forward to your horny post on this thread
Do you remember that first little erotic fanfic I did? That even made me a little horny.
The ones I did after that were garbage but I'm proud of that first one.

I have a lot of respect for devs like BTT who are really good writers because it can't be easy coming up with ideas and stuff.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I have a lot of respect for devs like BTT who are really good writers because it can't be easy coming up with ideas and stuff.

Honestly, I don't think I am.
There are much more better writers, I just try to keep it "real".

Having said that...
It's not 100% decided yet, but there might be hope for the Val fans ;)

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
so you are saying there is a chance I might need a save for Val depending on what you decide. Well if you do worth a replay just for that save :)
Well, Val was always there if you wanted, she will get kicked out if you are on the Alex route.
As the last render shows, she's still there if you didn't choose Alex.
And that's something to build on/work with.

As I said, it's not decided yet.
It depends on a few things, it still will be no harem game, the other routes will be untouched. ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, Val was always there if you wanted, she will get kicked out if you are on the Alex route.
As the last render shows, she's still there if you didn't choose Alex.
And that's something to build on/work with.

As I said, it's not decided yet.
It depends on a few things, it still will be no harem game, the other routes will be untouched. ;)
yeah I always took the Val option then reload I think only on my Alex save I didn't as I wanted to keep my other ones pure lol. But If you do make her a solo path I for sure am giving her a save lol.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Let's say it this way:

Val was a mistake, never planned like that and her sex scenes only came up because I thought I needed some more.
Wouldn't do it that way now.

BUT.
She grew on me. A lot.
As always, some don't like her, some love her.

I made the mistake to bring her in as a side girl, so I have to do the renders up to some point anyway.
The additional renders for a solo route would create some workload at the end of the game, but compared to the whole game, it's nothing heavy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie I always liked her the little bit we got to interact with her sure she never held a candle to Isa or Alex to me so far but I did like her a decent amount for sure.

Reactions: badtimetales

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's say it this way:

Val was a mistake, never planned like that and her sex scenes only came up because I thought I needed some more.
Wouldn't do it that way now.

BUT.
She grew on me. A lot.
As always, some don't like her, some love her.

I made the mistake to bring her in as a side girl, so I have to do the renders up to some point anyway.
The additional renders for a solo route would create some workload at the end of the game, but compared to the whole game, it's nothing heavy.
Well, if we are getting real here...

Val is too good a character and her backstory is too great to be left as a side girl that the MC fucks around with sometimes.

I know this wasn't your intention, but, after Alex and Isa discover their bisexuality, what's stopping them to only be with each other, especially if Val is already intimate with their man? Maybe not living together, but, what about a Saturday night of games and sex? Once in a while or a regular event, I leave that up to you. Even if Val doesn't partake with the girls, she can have some fun with the MC while they have fun with each other in front of them (I seem to remember that MC's Ex wanted to bring Val in for some threesome fun).

I'll leave it here, and I'll leave it all up to you. I just wanted to let it be known that I am perfectly OK with including Val, all the way IN, or just as little as you want it. I just don't want her gone.

To everyone that hates it, sorry folks, this is my MAIN kink and I don't want to put anyone off, but I truly enjoy it. To be absolutely honest, if the MC was also female it would be even better and hotter. I really can dispense with dicks in my VN's. Kill me if you want, I will not change my mind.

Peace :D

Oct 10, 2022
Well, if we are getting real here...

Val is too good a character and her backstory is too great to be left as a side girl that the MC fucks around with sometimes.

I know this wasn't your intention, but, after Alex and Isa discover their bisexuality, what's stopping them to only be with each other, especially if Val is already intimate with their man? Maybe not living together, but, what about a Saturday night of games and sex? Once in a while or a regular event, I leave that up to you. Even if Val doesn't partake with the girls, she can have some fun with the MC while they have fun with each other in front of them (I seem to remember that MC's Ex wanted to bring Val in for some threesome fun).

I'll leave it here, and I'll leave it all up to you. I just wanted to let it be known that I am perfectly OK with including Val, all the way IN, or just as little as you want it. I just don't want her gone.

To everyone that hates it, sorry folks, this is my MAIN kink and I don't want to put anyone off, but I truly enjoy it. To be absolutely honest, if the MC was also female it would be even better and hotter. I really can dispense with dicks in my VN's. Kill me if you want, I will not change my mind.

Peace :D
I think I can handle such a scenario, both Bella and Alex will be happy with each other. So if I can choose to refuse Alex by random clicks without looking to the screen, I may try Val solo path. :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think I can handle such a scenario, both Bella and Alex will be happy with each other. So if I can choose to refuse Alex by random clicks without looking to the screen, I may try Val solo path. :unsure:
What I do if there is a choice I hate making but have to for a path or whatever is just pick the choice and look away while spam clicking your mouse or ctrl clicking my mouse / spacebar for a bit

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I don't think I am.
There are much more better writers, I just try to keep it "real".

Having said that...
It's not 100% decided yet, but there might be hope for the Val fans ;)
Don't sell yourself short friend the writing in this is way better than most games I have played on here.
I wouldn't be here enjoying this awesome game if I didn't like the writing.

Your game is already better than most because the mc doesn't feel like some typical AVN protagonist that is perfect in every way.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes