• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
A thousand times yes.
The throuple path is my 'canon' path, and I really enjoy the slow and believable way the three of them are brought closer to one another. It hasn't been long since Alex and the MC met ISA, and even less time since the two of them became an official couple, so the way BTT has been writing this so far has been very satisfying.

I am really looking forward to when they become a throuple, less for any sex scenes but more for the emotional impact. But the road to that is just as rewarding as the final destination, IMO.
Rushing things would take away something from their journey towards eachother.
You and I think so much alike at times it's like we are twins. I have seen so many games get ruined by rushing things but Isabella is going at a really nice pace.

About the sex scenes I'm actually really looking forward to any threesomes or stuff like that and I can't say that about many games.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You and I think so much alike at times it's like we are twins. I have seen so many games get ruined by rushing things but Isabella is going at a really nice pace.

About the sex scenes I'm actually really looking forward to any threesomes or stuff like that and I can't say that about many games.
Even tho the throuple isn't my main save, I do look forward to threesomes and I usually dislike threesomes in other games most of the time. I rather be with 1 girl any day over 2 or more. But the chemistry between them I feel can make it pretty hot

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Ha ha, yes, I've noticed that too. Both of those things.
Oh, I am definitely looking forward to them, it's just that I'm not playing this game for the sex scenes. I'd happily play it if there were none. It's the story and relationships I'm really here for. The sex is just an added bonus.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Ha ha, yes, I've noticed that too. Both of those things.

Oh, I am definitely looking forward to them, it's just that I'm not playing this game for the sex scenes. I'd happily play it if there were none. It's the story and relationships I'm really here for. The sex is just an added bonus.
Oh god no! Not two Joshy's I'm not sure the world could handle it. :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Even tho the throuple isn't my main save, I do look forward to threesomes and I usually dislike threesomes in other games most of the time. I rather be with 1 girl any day over 2 or more. But the chemistry between them I feel can make it pretty hot
The throuple path really works in this game. Its not the norm for me but I just can't imagine it any other way. I don't even have any other saves, again unusual for me. I usually have a few saves going in games.

Oct 10, 2022
The throuple path really works in this game. Its not the norm for me but I just can't imagine it any other way. I don't even have any other saves, again unusual for me. I usually have a few saves going in games.
I'll go for Alex solo and throuple then will ask around how is the other paths because I don't have the heart to turn Alex down.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I'll go for Alex solo and throuple then will ask around how is the other paths because I don't have the heart to turn Alex down.
I know right, my first path was Isa and then I was going to do the path for Alex. When I got to the break up scene for Alex it was just so damn sad and those puppy dog eyes, I couldn't do it. I backtracked and stayed with her. So I'm on the throuple path now. I doubt I'll be doing the solo paths. I blame BTT for it. :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know right, my first path was Isa and then I was going to do the path for Alex. When I got to the break up scene for Alex it was just so damn sad and those puppy dog eyes, I couldn't do it. I backtracked and stayed with her. So I'm on the throuple path now. I doubt I'll be doing the solo paths. I blame BTT for it. :D
Price you pay for having a heart... stuck in a throuple. Oh, the agony. :p

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
So I'm on the throuple path now. I doubt I'll be doing the solo paths. I blame BTT for it. :D
I guess most Devs would like us to see all the paths they've put all that hard work into. But I can't always do that. Not Alex and not Heidi (from Bare Witness)
Sorry, some characters just touch me more than others (no, you pervs, not like that) and the better the scene where you break up or turn them down is written, the harder that is to do.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I guess most Devs would like us to see all the paths they've put all that hard work into. But I can't always do that. Not Alex and not Heidi (from Bare Witness)
Sorry, some characters just touch me more than others (no, you pervs, not like that) and the better the scene where you break up or turn them down is written, the harder that is to do.
yep, I never saw the breakup scene, probably never will, I just like Alex way too much to do that to myself. Now that you mention Bare Witness, I did the solo routes there, and man, wasn't prepared. The Athena/Heidi breakup was so sad.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What is weird in most games doing something that makes a LI cry makes me want to backtrack as I hate being that guy that did something to make a LI cry or sad. Only a few games I'm able to accept it but it's hard to do. Not sure why I find im able to accept such a sad scene in this game. Maybe because I never been that interested in Alex beyond a friendship / to see her content so I found it easier to accept idk it's honestly out of character for me.

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
yep, I never saw the breakup scene, probably never will, I just like Alex way too much to do that to myself. Now that you mention Bare Witness, I did the solo routes there, and man, wasn't prepared. The Athena/Heidi breakup was so sad.
Isn't it? I can live with breaking Heidi's heart but Athena, like Alex, is just so cruel. Those blushing cheeks of hers. ugh. Sorry BTT, I'll return to Isabelle world now.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

Thanks to the concept I'd choosen for Isa you won't miss much.
Well, in the update a few hundred Val frames.

So you will only miss some sex scenes, but nothing in the story.
But offering something that has replay value (like other parts) isn't a bad idea for a dev, unless the branches take way too much time to render.

I really have to give that a try.

Not sure why I find im able to accept such a sad scene in this game. Maybe because I never been that interested in Alex beyond a friendship / to see her content so I found it easier to accept idk it's honestly out of character for me.
Alex just isn't for everyone, by her "forced" way, by her looks and her character. I knew that before and it was exactly what I wanted.

Isn't it? I can live with breaking Heidi's heart but Athena, like Alex, is just so cruel. Those blushing cheeks of hers. ugh. Sorry BTT, I'll return to Isabelle world now.
No worries...

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
First: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know this was yesterday, and should be overplayed by now. But I can't not see this anymore, so I think I'll just change my name to "The Pacifier". I mean, it's edgy, dark, hinting at barely repressed violence, like The Punisher. I'll finally be cool!

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes