Seeking Is there any game like illusion's PlayHome but with Western Blonde's, Redheads(non Asian)

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Its not like I hate Asian Girls or something... but I like non-Asian girls a lot more...

so is there any game with same level of customization and quality like PlayHome... but with non-Asian looking girls...

If anyone knows pl let me know... thank you!

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Perverted Hotel?
Its good but... Its renpy with Static renders from honeyselect... I am looking for realtime 3D rendered game focused on user controlled action in game engines like(Unity or unreal engine or cry engine from Crytek)

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
There's this bit cartoonish lesbian simulator. I think the name is Girlvania.
Yes... it looks a bit cartoonish... just saw its screenshot... downloading it now... I hope its good... Thanks for suggestion...

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
thats exactly what I was looking for... already played xstoryplayer 3.5 ... now downloading leiras sex stuff... Thanks...
Do check out VRTitties, despite the name, the focus is not on breasts. It's very simillar to meak's game.

I also forgot to mention Fallen Doll, and all the games by miconsomi with this being their latest one

EDIT: I haven't posted the reply but I forgot you wanted non-asian. I won't delete it in case others want to see it.

There is already a demo out for the newest one.
Their previous games are just as great.

If you don't care about furries then Yiffalicious is excellent albeit no proper POV.

Monster girls island

Unfortunately I can't find it but there is another popular game that goes something along the lines of sexaloid. Where you get a bot in a box and then you do whatever. VR isn't needed for it.

So aside for those 3D games like those breeding ones like slave bar or breeders of nymph something and other asian girl games like the one with the girl cat, there isn't much else unfortunately. The rest is either VR or very poorly implemented for desktop use.

There are very small 3D indie games that you can find on gamejolt like something along the lines of pink hotel flamingo but I can't recall the title. There is also another cartoonish one with a female wizard/witch? and you play a ghost. But I also can't recall the title.