Is there a better way to translate jap games instead of ith and Translation Aggregator?

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
So i been using ITH and Translation Aggregator to translate games but i have checked if there have been changes in last 2 years in this process does anyone have any advise for me?

MGRMAX

Aug 1, 2017
Translation++, It is not difficult to do but you need to watch a tutorial on the official website or on youtube. You can download it here on f95 look for version 2.4.16 on the last page of the post.

Reactions: ajankia

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Translation++, It is not difficult to do but you need to watch a tutorial on the official website or on youtube. You can download it here on f95 look for version 2.4.16 on the last page of the post.

do i still need ITH?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
do i still need ITH?
So something you need to understand about Translator++ it is not a text aggregator or text hooker like ITH and TA. It is a tool that you use to translate the games yourself. The very same tool that is often used to do machine translations. If you try and use it without knowing what you are doing and I mean FULLY knowing what you are doing and intend to do you WILL break the game. This is why so many games that are machine translated and uploaded her are just broken messes because people do not know what they are doing. This is NOT something you should use if you just want to play a game with a texthooker.

I recommend Textractor as was posted in an earlier thread. It is an all in one program that you can active multiple translation APIs on and it just works waaaaay better then ITH and TA did. Some people suggested Chiitrans but I think that program is shit. Use textractor if you are looking to use text hooking.

Reactions: MGRMAX and ajankia

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
So something you need to understand about Translator++ it is not a text aggregator or text hooker like ITH and TA. It is a tool that you use to translate the games yourself. The very same tool that is often used to do machine translations. If you try and use it without knowing what you are doing and I mean FULLY knowing what you are doing and intend to do you WILL break the game. This is why so many games that are machine translated and uploaded her are just broken messes because people do not know what they are doing. This is NOT something you should use if you just want to play a game with a texthooker.

I recommend Textractor as was posted in an earlier thread. It is an all in one program that you can active multiple translation APIs on and it just works waaaaay better then ITH and TA did. Some people suggested Chiitrans but I think that program is shit. Use textractor if you are looking to use text hooking.

Ok thanks gonna try downloading it and seeing the tutorial too
hopefully i can play games with atleast understandable language

Reactions: MGRMAX