Is it gay if you like playing female protag games?

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
Let's be real for a minute. Is it considered gay if you enjoy playing fem protag games(looks at total sub runs) or is it high iq play if you play fem protag to lead the girl how you want to do to any actual girl?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
If there is a dick... somewhere, even on a radius of 1 KM... yeah, it's gay. If you have to ask... it's gay, everything is gay.

Me? I'm gay of course.
I have it on good authority that this gay bear here is the gayest bear to ever gay. A raging gay that will use his bear penis to point out the curves and shape of your anus.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rafster

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nah, I mean technically playing FMC games means there is always a hot girl on the screen.

While at the same time, many male MC games involve the MC taking a shower with a raging boner the camera always looks straight at.

So, really, male MC games are gayer than FMC games.

Would you rather look at a hot lady taking a shower? Or a guys mega dick? One is obviously more gay.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
When there is a lack of normal, healthy female and male figure, everyone becomes gay, including gay traps. And many males in this forum definitely love dicks, balls and scrotums play. I definitely would squeeze one of your milk and measure your anus length by sodomizing your excrement hole. So yeah, no choice here, especially the gay bear.

Dec 1, 2022
Is masturbating gay? I mean, you're touching your own penis, but it's still a penis, you know? Disgusting... unless it's hot, then it's not disgusting, it's hot, and you're going to keep touching your own penis, even though you know it's gay, but it's good, right? If it's good, what's the problem with touching a penis? Feeling all the heat, the hardness, the blood coursing through the pulsing veins, the feeling of skin on skin... sure you're focusing on the girl in front of you, but still... when the cock starts throbbing in anticipation to orgasm... of course, your own penis... but still a penis wanting to squirt out all that hot, gooey, smelling liquid... and you can't stop feeling a penis in your own hand pulsing and all you get think about continuing to caress him...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
It's not gay exactly as autogynephilia is mostly hetero impulse.
Playing fem protag games is likely harmless until you try to pass as a woman in public as the teachers might not let into the girls toilets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Living is gay. The only way to avoid being gay is to fill up the MANLINESS quota so it overrides the gay. Having a :sick: :sick: female :sick: :sick: anywhere is the gayest thing ever.

So, OP, here's the solution: fap to bara. Enjoy those huge, luscious man tits and turgescent cocks to your heart's content—there's no estrogen here so it's not gay.

Reactions: Rafster
Dec 1, 2022
The real question is: Is masturbating to cartoons/animations straight? Because let's face it, there's no woman there (or man if you're a woman). So what is it? What does masturbating to some cartoons/animations turn you into? Answers don't exist...

• Sad

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
as the teachers might not let into the girls toilets.
Skill issue.
When i was a kid, i even used to blow up fireworks inside the directors office while she was there, let alone raid girl's toilets. :sneaky::coffee:
Oh boy did she scream when the explosions freaked her out... ahh~ those were the days.. :giggle::coffee:

• Haha

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Let's be real for a minute. Is it considered gay if you enjoy playing fem protag games(looks at total sub runs) or is it high iq play if you play fem protag to lead the girl how you want to do to any actual girl?
Everything depends on intentions. I play games with female characters to see how different men corrupt her. I don't empathize with her. I empathize with the men who corrupt her. I play games with a male character to feel like I'm in his shoes. I empathize with him.
If you're playing games with a female character to feel like you're in her shoes, I've got bad news for you...

• Angry
Reactions: dexter111