3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Vfji3f.png

Overview:
Marcos is a man who has been buying and selling objects for many years.
His brother-in-law, Ramón, is a detective who works with the police; He usually brings things that he finds interesting during searches and raids, then Marcos dedicates himself to valuing said material and finding potential buyers.
But everything changed when Ramón gave Marcos a grimoire belonging to the late Madame del Aquelarre.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-09-19
Developer: Chris Eman
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

img5.png img1.png img2.png img3.png img4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So, I played it. Here's a preliminary review which I won't post yet since it's too early in development.

v.0.1, English language version.

The game is heavily story based. Which is somewhat of a problem because although the story seems quite interesting, there are a lot of problems with the English language. This combined with a fairly large amount of characters, a lot of whom are related to each other in some way, make it quite confusing and difficult to follow the story. If the dev can get a good proof reader who really understands the story, it would make this game a lot better.

Graphics seem made with Honey Select with a lot of custom(?) backgrounds, special effects and unusual camera angles. The result is pretty impressive, especially for something made with HS. However the graphics do have some problems, especially with the sex scenes.

To answer the NTR question, the game does not have an MC. It does seem that both incest and cheating will be part of the story.

There is at least one trans character, who is presently in a relationship with a man. There may be more trans characters but I found it difficult to understand the innuendo's given the use of English.

Verdict, well, it's still too early for that. It is interesting though and I will follow this game. I do hope the dev can improve the English because that is the thing that holds the game down the most.

Last edited:

sy72

May 9, 2020
Says that the game is in english...and the menu option screens are english but the dialogue in game is not english,
i might be blind but i can not see option in menu to change language either..??

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Very interesting graphic style, really like the Lovecraftian feel. will have to check this out more after more updates.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Says that the game is in english...and the menu option screens are english but the dialogue in game is not english,
i might be blind but i can not see option in menu to change language either..??
There is a option "English" and "Espanol" in dark grey in the lower right corner of the main menu screen. Below the Twitter logo.

Reactions: L7Bear and sy72

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So, I played it. Here's a preliminary review which I won't post yet since it's too early in development.

v.0.1, English language version.

The game is heavily story based. Which is somewhat of a problem because although the story seems quite interesting, there are a lot of problems with the English language. This combined with a fairly large amount of characters, a lot of whom are related to each other in some way, make it quite confusing and difficult to follow the story. If the dev can get a good proof reader who really understands the story, it would make this game a lot better.

Graphics seem made with Honey Select with a lot of custom(?) backgrounds, special effects and unusual camera angles. The result is pretty impressive, especially for something made with HS. However the graphics do have some problems, especially with the sex scenes.

To answer the NTR question, the game does not have an MC. It does seem that both incest and cheating will be part of the story.

There is at least one trans character, who is presently in a relationship with a man. There may be more trans characters but I found it difficult to understand the innuendo's given the use of English.

Verdict, well, it's still too early for that. It is interesting though and I will follow this game. I do hope the dev can improve the English because that is the thing that holds the game down the most.
From what I've seen this dev has kind of a shared universe for his games. Most of the prominent characters, organizations, factions etc are present in all of them. And there is a lot of those in his setting. Of course it's a lore nightmare for anyone trying to jump in this without knowing. Language barrier doesn't help either.

Those games have an impressive amount of lore and world building behind them. But the lack of a proper editor and translator hurts them a lot.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes