• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferroxfr

Jan 3, 2024
PLEASE don't let this game down :cry:
It is one of his kind, very unique, and I can't wait to get access to the top level with the elevator ( can't imagine how gigantic the boobs would be up here :love: )
I want to be able to develop the pill that is teased in the game to make the BE definitive, and there's so much more things that I wish to see !
Don't give up on one of my fav games :cry:
Got to agree with pletok here, also as well as others here i would be willing to help in patreon for game development this is a work of art that desserves the attention and has infinite possibilites of BE

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Likely so... I'd love to go big with Irresistible Johnson, but I just don't think it's gonna draw the audience needed to support it.
Honestly, I disagree. I think that you have all the components to make it into something big (the marketing of it could use some work however). The key is consistency and short term updates with good visual marketing. I'm picking up that you are expecting something big to happen fast but where lots of new devs here get the wrong idea here is that this is actually incredibly rare. It's far more important to believe in your project and simply find a rhythm of consistency that can slowly gain marketing traction.

If this topic for instance is consistently reaching the front page people will start to notice. Perhaps the first impression can be a deterrent-- I know I didn't immediately catch onto this game visually, but later on after giving it a chance I realized you actually have a great concept and content.

It just isn't translating into immediate traction. Just my thoughts, perhaps your next game will exceed this game and paradise, but I wouldn't freak out if your next game has the same sort of pattern. It's about pushing through the slower moments. There are laws of attraction that always seem to hold true. The more people you consistently attract the faster the rate of growth will accelerate.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes