Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
the shota tag brought me here, through the years that ive played the game ive never encountered a male, much less a boy, where is he??

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
Hi, I currently have the special edition 2023 Oct. When I reach the village area there is a sign blocking it? Am I using the right version?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
thanks, I kinda realised there was a map lol! Also I saw a dark side stat and drug stat, are these WIP?
I'd have to assume so, I haven't read all their posts on Ci-En, so I can't say if the dev made any official statements about it. But I'd assume they'll be effective on full release.

Reactions: HazyFog

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
i'm having issues getting the game to run. i downloaded the newest version from here (v0420, plus the 2 patch files). extracted them as instructed, but when i run start.exe it just opens a black/blank adobe flashplayer window.
I'm running Windows 11 and have Japanese locale enabled so that Japanese characters work correctly in file explorer and such... i don't know what i could've done wrong

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
i'm having issues getting the game to run. i downloaded the newest version from here (v0420, plus the 2 patch files). extracted them as instructed, but when i run start.exe it just opens a black/blank adobe flashplayer window.
I'm running Windows 11 and have Japanese locale enabled so that Japanese characters work correctly in file explorer and such... i don't know what i could've done wrong
Check post #618, that might be your fix. Or it could be Win11. I haven't heard a lot of kind things from other h game devs about that OS working well with engines so far.
Might have to run the Flash player in compatibility mode as well.

_fuckerhowl

Mar 23, 2024
Check post #618, that might be your fix. Or it could be Win11. I haven't heard a lot of kind things from other h game devs about that OS working well with engines so far.
Might have to run the Flash player in compatibility mode as well.
I don't see why Win11 should cause any issues as it's mostly just Win10 with a fresh coat of paint.
but thank you it was indeed Flash having set it's local storage to nothing! it's now working

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Another update, let's go!!!!!
Wild that this game continues to receive updates.

This game felt like a weird dream that you're not sure is a nightmare or not. Like, the game's surprisingly fun mechanically but... it's not even just the infestation fetish that alarms me. It's the fact that someone extended implementation of Macromedia Flash to such an intimidating degree that it became a pseudo Unity or WolfRPG engine. Like, the dev's hentai2games website feels like a living incarnation of the "graphic design is my passion" meme, and I'm horrified someone is doing significant game dev work in f***ing Flash.

My favorite part of this game is the surprisingly friendly development attitude to the noclip cheat the player is allowed to have, parallel to the brutal platforming and boss fights if you play the game honestly. The dev just lets you noclip past all platforming and dip into full health restore during any boss fight because he lets the player cheat as much as they want, and I think that's beautiful.

I barely got far but what I experienced was breathtaking. Like, someone took all their game dev skills from early 2000s Newgrounds Flash platformers, zero game devs skills from anyone else, and just kept going at it. Every zone loaded is a perfectly square box crammed with as much platforming-maze as possible.

I don't even know what to rate this game which is why I'm not gonna try at this moment. I can't tell if it's a good game or not, can't tell if it's a good fetish or not, can't tell anything except this dev is a lunatic for making something like this in Flash and having metaphorically taken the novice's platforming development book of old Newgrounds Flash platformer games and wrote the next edition of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Autus
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes