2.60 star(s) 24 Votes

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
The full game released but.... THEY REALLY NEED TO WORK OUT SOME JANK IN THE GAME!

They should start by balancing out the bosses or giving the player the option to buy and carry potions. They honestly expect you to stay alive while constantly being blasted, grabbed, mobbed, AOE bombed, and mp depraved all while dealing with a boss whose health bar does not seem to go down.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
So the question for me is why the 18+ version was censored, so there seems to be a lot of problems with the developer. Because it's not $19.99 when it's pretty heavily censored.

So I read it on Steam. Or can anyone confirm that this is also the normal 18+ version?

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
So the question for me is why the 18+ version was censored, so there seems to be a lot of problems with the developer. Because it's not $19.99 when it's pretty heavily censored.

So I read it on Steam. Or can anyone confirm that this is also the normal 18+ version?
To tell you the truth, the "uncensored" version sucks.
The developer promissed a lot of adult content in-game and the final product is shit.
If you read all the coments in this forum you'll see my point.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Yes, having just finished the prologue I'm already disappointed, there was a lot left out and the chapters went way too fast and the 18+ content was left out there too. I guess in the end there just wasn't enough money left, so they just wanted to get it over with quickly. The story is ok, it's just that what was promised wasn't kept. It's a shame, I was so excited that it would end up being more than it is now.

Reactions: DenbaJba
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes