lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Tinkerbell has more games and the normal ones too, any chance of doing them too.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
and if someone can tell me which one i need to play first since this series are pretty confusing like watching fate series
This is the first one and the original, there's a link to the VNDB in which you can just look up the entire series order. Theres a few side stories and one remake of this game so far, you might as well start on the remake since it has a professional translation.

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
Not looking to blame the victims here, but if you attend someplace called the Violation Academy, you know what the fuck you're signing up for to some degree.

Reactions: f9account

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
"Other games: Doki Doki Oyako Lesson" man if only it ever got a full translation. Gotta say quite the genre whiplash between these 2 games.

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Hope we can get a TL of the first one, I get it got a remake that was officialy TLd, but regardless would be nice to be able to play the first title, hoping Etsu and kyou are next, and some of the other Tinkerbell titles with Aojiru's designs

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Hope we can get a TL of the first one, I get it got a remake that was officialy TLd, but regardless would be nice to be able to play the first title, hoping Etsu and kyou are next, and some of the other Tinkerbell titles with Aojiru's designs
It's the first one in in'youchuu series.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Leave a like if you like the VN.
Support the original creator if you can.
Report bugs if you find any.
Read translator notes before complaining about anything.

Thanks.

Happy Fapping.
Thanks for all your hard work. This is a classic H anime so it's interesting to see the game finally translated.

Any suggestions on how to avoid the scat? Like routes etc?

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
tinkelbell huh? release a vn. sadly this is not the type of game I want. not interested in gang bang. tentacle. curious are all girls fantasy is gangbang and tentacle.