muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
In hentai there was a bit of futa action though, one of the girls uses a bug to grow a dick and fucks the other girl with it.
Not sure if they got that here, too. :whistle::coffee:
Well, it's not in the tags, which is why I said that. :)

It didn't bother me much in the manga, but it's still not my preferred content.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So there is only female protags in this one?
You can expect at least 3-4 main girls for sure.
Not sure which perspective player assumes, i'd love to be the demon but unlikely.
Most likely it's gonna be a changing perspective among those 3-4 girls. :unsure::coffee:
I hope this one doesn't have the cucking though, there was that horse demon that relentlessly cucked some dude in the hentai. :ROFLMAO::coffee: Would not want to be that guy, but being the horse demon would be fine though. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
This shit goes from like the standard corruption ending to just straight up uterus removal lmaooo
Wonder if the scat is avoidable because that's where *I* draw the line!

Reactions: Wolven2

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This shit goes from like the standard corruption ending to just straight up uterus removal lmaooo
Wonder if the scat is avoidable because that's where *I* draw the line!
Forget it, absolutely nothing in this game is avoidable i'm sure.
It's a true hardcore shit, so, either you're in or you're out, no in-between. :whistle::coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: juliodion_12345

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Man I've seen much... I've seen so much and I thought nothing can surprise me anymore but damn Japan always proves me wrong.. I just can't
Maybe that is wise, even i'm not entirely sure what to expect from this one.
I doubt that it can expand MY horizons but... you never know with Japan. :unsure::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: sorcy
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes