• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Invite thread

Harazo

Jul 26, 2017
Is anyone still giving out invites? I'm still hoping to find out what's on the other site.

Bruisedbabe

Nov 21, 2017
Just stumbled upon 8muses and love their comics. I'd be incredibly grateful as well for an invite! Would love to know some of your favorite comics too~

iceberg24556

Apr 2, 2022
muttdoggy honestly the Invite thing on the comic site’s specifically 8muses is annoying and sucks because it’s supposed to be free and it is but only for a chunk of the content but to view the rest you need to upload something or sometimes a whole chunk of stuff before you can become a real member to view the other locked stuff it’s a ridiculous they don’t want you to share things between memebers but freely for everyone yet the garbage about locked comics and content on the comics site is backwards they expect memebers to share with everyone yet they don’t do the same on the comics site that’s the main reason my buddy got rid of his 8muses account because he shared a bunch of stuff and never got an invite so I say they should just make the All the Locked Content Available for all otherwise it’s not really free it’s only half free the other half is for exclusive people that only memebers can decide who gets access that’s an unfair way to decide letting some ransoms members decide that maybe my buddy had the right idea 8muses isn’t worth it allowing only select few became memebers only if they find and upload comics and Maybe a member will invite you maybe not even if you upload a ton of stuff you still may never get an invite honestly the Members decision’s saying who gets let in and who doesn’t what is this honestly it’s unfair to those who’ve registered with 8muses and been used 8muses for years yet the locked content is stupid

the member shouldn’t have any say in who gets an invite and the locked content shouldn’t be locked it should be locked until yoI register with them on their forum then the other content should become available it’s a joke of a site letting members decide who gets in basically like they’re better than other members who are registered it’s not cool

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
There's literally login dumps all over the internet for 8muses, if you dig deeper. :rolleyes:

Such enclosed places always gets flushed.

Won't be surprised if content as well exist somewhere.

Before you begin asking "google it" will be my response.

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
Wassup fellas, i am back! Got my old account banned because i used a tempmail (oops), but now i am back. The restoration of the messages is not complete jet, so i unfortunately dont know which of you wanted one. Sorry for this, please write me a new message if you still need one.

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
But hey, proud to be back. It was really annoying because i couldn't ask any admin with my banned profile.

Comicenjoyer

Nov 17, 2023
Certain online comics that can't be seen by "non-members".. Look at the locks on the page.
Well if you have access to the forum, there are no locks. It seems like i can access all of these links...
I have a little problem about my accounts, could i start a conversation with you muttdoggy to get this sorted? I am the guy who is giving out invitation codes, but unfortunately my last account and all the conversations with users who needed the codes are gone. (I unfortunately used a tempmail, sorry!)

I also heard they want to merge the forum access with the exclusive comics access, so if you get a code you probably will have access to that in the future.

Simoncu

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I had an account in 8muses, but now it seems that it's not good for the forums.... when I try to login it says :
"This is NOT your forum account.
You need an invite before you can login here! "
So.. too bad, the forums was the placve I was goung most of the time... too bad, this invite stupid stuff.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
W
Well if you have access to the forum, there are no locks. It seems like i can access all of these links...
I have a little problem about my accounts, could i start a conversation with you muttdoggy to get this sorted? I am the guy who is giving out invitation codes, but unfortunately my last account and all the conversations with users who needed the codes are gone. (I unfortunately used a tempmail, sorry!)

I also heard they want to merge the forum access with the exclusive comics access, so if you get a code you probably will have access to that in the future.
Hello , i would like an invite ( will it work? Though)