• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Introduction to our project 'Under the cards' by a new random guy

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Hey all!

Recently discovering the platform I have mostly used as a consumer, I just decided to try to be a creator here and share some of my ideas with this community.

I'm a random guy with strong footfetish and femdom passions and had a lot of fun with the platform content, however I did not manage to find something that would 'address my needs' at 100%.

Because of that I decided to start my journey as a creator. I'm currently developing a cards game that will be focused mainly on foot fetish, with a really cool lore behind it, and would like to introduce me, and my project, to the community to ask for some feedbacks on it, on my art and so on.

I would love to start a discussion on the thread and hope you'll like my ideas, and if you do feel free to follow me on my social ( and and ) while the game is under development so you can see previews of what it will be like.

Hope to make some foot fetish enthusiast like me happy with those!
jungle card 2.png princess card 7.png Screenshot blurred game.png

Last edited:

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Your game looks very promising. I like your art style, footdom focused and cards game? that's an unusual combo, can lead to fun game mechanics if well done.
Btw pixiv link doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Under the cards

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Your game looks very promising. I like your art style, footdom focused and cards game? that's an unusual combo, can lead to fun game mechanics if well done.
Btw pixiv link doesn't work for me.
Thank you for the kind words, I found the idea of a card game could well marry a foot fetish and femdom style so I decided to bring that on!
seems working to me but the platform servers are for sure not the best sometimes..you can still look for me with my username 'Under the cards'

Reactions: S3ri4l

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Hi all!

Quick update here, wanted to share with you some of the cards I created for the first deck of my game!

This deck will be a basic one with very simple mechanics just to to make you comfortable at your first stages, but I have many ideas for new ones which are under development.

Main character of this first deck will be a princess, and it will be very femdom focused. Every deck has its' own story and each card will explain you a part of this story to comprehend the character at its best.

Every card will of course have different effects based on the drawing since the main task of the game will be dueling!
Cards will also have different ranks, and they'll be divided in common ones, rare ones and so on.
Here I decided to blur parts of them so I don't spoil too much and you can see that in game directly or on my

Feedbacks from everyone are well accepted :giggle:
Also make sure to follow us on our socials for more content: , ,
1 - Unnamed (Front).png 2 - Unnamed (Front).png 3 - Unnamed (Front).png 4 - Unnamed (Front).png

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
Quick update, a new card from deck number two I'd like to share!
I'm working to publish my first version of the game asap :love: jungle cruise 8.png

B Smith

Jul 3, 2022
Hey Under the Cards! I’m not on this site much but I recently demo’d your game and wanted to give you some feedback.

I think what the game is missing the most is “stakes?” What happens when you lose? Personally, I would love to see a clear motivation for the main character to play the game. Maybe he is playing to save his friend that he captured but if he loses enough times then he will be enslaved by them?

I would also love to see the protagonist (who I assume is male) get his own set of cards (so it’s not femdom vs femdom). His cards don’t have to be maledom. Instead, they can be something more generic but they should be weaker in general than the women’s cards so they are more easily able to dominate and provide a tougher challenge for the player.

Maybe you can add a lifepoints system to the game like YuGiOh where your cards are characters that can fight (male has some generic warrior and female has Amazon or Mistress with whip along with enhancing items).If you lose all your life points you are forced to kiss the Domme’s feet or spend a night in a cage. If you win you can advance like Tower of Trample.

Then maybe add some inter-game options, like surrendering to the opponent or some unique attacks by the Domme that makes the character weaker / more submissive.

Thanks for reading! Best of luck!