Wolf RPG Completed Complete Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) [TashiKani] translation

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
Here's the fix. Since I've only changed a single file, so I'll attach the data folder with this file alone. Just combine the folders and replace the file.
I'm also updating the whole patch at the OP.

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
yo gtaria que lo traduscan a español, ya que mi igles no estan avanzado
The developer made the game in japanese. I translated manually the whole game, but I don't think I'll translate it again in spanish due to the amount of work it implies.

El desarrollador hizo el juego en japonés. Traduje todo el juego del japonés al inglés, pero no creo que lo haga en español por la cantidad de trabajo que ello supone.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
There are some parts where the names get translated for some reason? I first noticed in the first Suzu scene, you get White and Tin instead of Shiro and Suzu

There are also many typos sprinkled around, though I haven't noted them down.
The one currently on my screen is
Now, take you sword, "silver witch".
There are also a few places where the phrasing is awkward and some things are transliterated instead of translated, but it's not that bad.

More typos: "When your crest turn into a beautiful pink"
"That weren't my intentions when..."
"What happens to it?"

edit: just looked up what that translator++ is, that explains it. No wonder so many lines felt machine translated.

edit2: when peeping at Vanie and Marian at the bathhouse, Marian's name is in Katakana
"Really? Then, tell the white soldiers inside about her" <- should be soldier, there's only one in white armor inside, who asks you information about her
"I see... If find anything, please let me know" <- "if you find"
"I don't know... it seems a membership card..." <- "seems like"

Yorugi at the park "Wit such a little girl......."

\/ Not sure if these two are intentional or not
"Will them sell him at a store?"
"A lot arribed at Suzu's house!"
/\

"You're an incubus, so your won't get old"

"W-We are really sorry, your magesty"

"This familiar sure have lots of contatcs."
"But did you really had to woke up only such troublesome people...?"

\/ This one doesn't make much sense
"It doesn't make sense to do it all at once if I can obtain a bigger amount working alone."
/\ I can't be bothered to check the original, but I suppose it should be "together" or "in a group" instead

Is the gender of the "blonde kid" specified? I'm like 99% sure it's the sister Shepe, so it should be "she" instead of "he" (though it's the king telling the story, so it could very well be that he thought she was a boy)

"Do you know what the "Cechronos Glass" only shows a certain type of people?"
"(...I wonder if she'll get angry later when she hear this conversation)"

Last edited:

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
There are some parts where the names get translated for some reason? I first noticed in the first Suzu scene, you get White and Tin instead of Shiro and Suzu

There are also many typos sprinkled around, though I haven't noted them down.
The one currently on my screen is

There are also a few places where the phrasing is awkward and some things are transliterated instead of translated, but it's not that bad.

More typos: "When your crest turn into a beautiful pink"
"That weren't my intentions when..."
"What happens to it?"

edit: just looked up what that translator++ is, that explains it. No wonder so many lines felt machine translated.

edit2: when peeping at Vanie and Marian at the bathhouse, Marian's name is in Katakana
"Really? Then, tell the white soldiers inside about her" <- should be soldier, there's only one in white armor inside, who asks you information about her
"I see... If find anything, please let me know" <- "if you find"
"I don't know... it seems a membership card..." <- "seems like"

Yorugi at the park "Wit such a little girl......."

\/ Not sure if these two are intentional or not
"Will them sell him at a store?"
"A lot arribed at Suzu's house!"
/\

"You're an incubus, so your won't get old"

"W-We are really sorry, your magesty"

"This familiar sure have lots of contatcs."
"But did you really had to woke up only such troublesome people...?"

\/ This one doesn't make much sense
"It doesn't make sense to do it all at once if I can obtain a bigger amount working alone."
/\ I can't be bothered to check the original, but I suppose it should be "together" or "in a group" instead

Is the gender of the "blonde kid" specified? I'm like 99% sure it's the sister Shepe, so it should be "she" instead of "he" (though it's the king telling the story, so it could very well be that he thought she was a boy)

"Do you know what the "Cechronos Glass" only shows a certain type of people?"
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to correct the typos/errors whenever I can. I first did a partial MTL of the game so that specific lines were easier to find. I thought I made sure to change all the MTL lines, but I guess some slipped.

About this, there's literally just one line about the "blonde kid", and their gender is not specified. I also thought it could be Shepe, but the problem is that I'm not sure. I think the best option is leaving it as it is, since this way can be that either the "blonde kid" is not Shepe, or the King just misstook her for a boy.

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
Oh, there also seems to be an untranslated line on the princess's room, when you talk to Wes.
If it makes it easier to find "おまえなんぞと体" is part of the line.

Also Teimi's line (on postgame) "...Did you bringme a crepe today?"
And Shepe: "I thought that if she I became Commander"

And Rami:
"What are you doing in front of another people's house?"

"Rub my penis against her pussy entrance."

"I crawl on all fours so that I can see Suzu's pussy completely" <- isn't it Suzu that's on all fours?
I haven't checked the japanese, but I suspect it'd be better translated as something like "Suzu crawled on all fours, so I can see her pussy completely"
edit: checking the japanese, it's more like "I make Suzu go on all fours to be able to see her nether regions well", as a kinda literal translation.
(スズの股間がよく見えるように四つん這いにさせる。)

"Her finger falls off her pussy and threat forms" <- I suppose you mean "threads form"?
"Pleasure spreads as semen passes through my cock and Suzu's inside become white" <- "insides"

Shiro to Rami, midnight scene:
"It was good!"
Sounds pretty weird, may want to double check the translation

Last edited:

bignt

Dec 21, 2017
can anyone tell me what to do about the green haired heibei? i have the chain and poison crepe, but i dont know what to do next

gameranimeXYZ1

Sep 8, 2020
como quito a la chica de agua del bosque? (mi ingles no es tan avanzado) -_-
solo me pide pura mamadas XD, pero ya me esta hartando, quiero que se salga del camino

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
i wonder when i was a t the end all heroins was ther but not Yorugi and i have done her ninja challange is she not supose to be in the last or did i miss somting?

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone tell me what to do about the green haired heibei? i have the chain and poison crepe, but i dont know what to do next
you need the bug talk to one of the kids and then sun is going down go to south area and in to his house and click around to you find it :D

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Found some untranslated text in a couple of places:

- When talking to the guard to exit the lobby of the slave auction at the end of Ch. 3, the bottom option is untranslated.
- In post-game, when using the recorder/red crystal in the lab, the second recording has a bunch of untranslated text.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok, how do i get teimi´s first event?
i have the bug that mimicked the armor, the poison crepe and the chains. when i talk to her at night to give her the poison i get still told that something is still missing (maybe i apply the chains somewhere, but no idea how)

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
OP updated with all the fixes you all mentioned.

ok, how do i get teimi´s first event?
i have the bug that mimicked the armor, the poison crepe and the chains. when i talk to her at night to give her the poison i get still told that something is still missing (maybe i apply the chains somewhere, but no idea how)
Try going to sleep and talk to her again. That's what worked for me.

Reactions: TheBlub

dzaky012

Apr 26, 2020
hey just asking,..there anyone know where is the quote "in the wall two rose will bloom" place are?

yoyo#123

Jun 2, 2018
i cannot seem to find devil chains or get the bunny girl drunk after getting the fruit at the park

any help would be appreciated

Gba

Jul 23, 2017
i cannot seem to find devil chains or get the bunny girl drunk after getting the fruit at the park

any help would be appreciated
Go to Ichiban Shibori (the juice vendor at the south part), and then talk to Vanie at the bar.
I recommend you to post these questions in the game thread.

risera

Apr 6, 2019
ive clicked on every tile in the south area as an incubus and human and i cannot get this dang ass bug... spending way too many hours on this stupid shit someone please help