• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Serpicost

Jul 10, 2020
I didn't understand how to go on with Lisa. I tried to go to her house every day at all hours but nothing.

Xeldal

Sep 17, 2021
Hi, how do i pay the tenant ? She tell me to get a job everyday and i met the owner of the coffeeshop every but i cant pay the tenant and if i ignore the dialog and dont have to pay her one week later

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Wish it had some kind of character tracker on it because I can't tell if I am at the end of the game for now or still need to grind for another week or what.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Images missing :
1mage/misc/alinacelestewatchtw.jpg

Gym in school is bugged,
Alinas event to get a job is bugged - eacht time she asks me the cafe job gets reset and I need to ask for the job over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
A decent first release. Does have a few bugs, but the major drawback right now is the lack of content, almost takes longer to download than completing current content.

1657482093624.png
Spelling is bad, clearly no check have been done since 'srudy' is not a real word.

1657481962997.png
Morning class gives charisma, not intelligence

1657482736054.png
Why am I then awoken a 07.00? Game clock goes with 24H, while game texts go with AM/PM
So please, make a decision, go with AM/PM or 24H, mixing it up is bad and confusing

Also, Alina's marker 1657482356593.png is stuck at Kayla's Home during weekends.

Also a suggestion: reading a book with 3 essays should take 3 days, 1 essay a day, 4 is just sloppy work IMO

Will need some polish, but could make worthwhile game if time and effort is put into it

Last edited:

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021
Is there a way to audio from videos always play?That i dont need to turn on audio on video evertyime

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. I've a mixed opinion after trying it though.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough for a beginning.
The characters are very few and different.
The story is classic like said in the summary, maybe too classic to stand out from similar games.
The photos and gifs are well chosen.

As a game, this could become good but there are too many flaws to be attractive.
The story really needs something special to make the player wants to try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The left bar is well made but there is no indication of other characters and their stats, which makes it difficult to know if they are corrupted enough.
When we are at the gym, the gif that is played is a woman. And it was so confusing that at some point I thought maybe the protagonist isn't male but female. You should add a little text like "While working out, you set your eyes on a girl next to you".
The portraits in a location aren't always accurate. For example, Alina is making breakfast on weekdays too though she isn't supposed to be there. Speaking of locations, depending where we are, there some rooms or places that are here but shouldn't or that aren't but should be. When we are at school, the gym is still there (at first, I thought it was the school's gym but no) and it even leads to an error if we try to go there (cf files). When we are at home, the doors of the girls' rooms are the same so you don't know if you're at the right place. I was confused at first when I left after the good night kiss with Alina and thought I was at Celeste's door. When we are in our room, what is specific to that room should be separated from other rooms because like that it seems like "Sleep till 8am", "Laptop" and "Options" are rooms available from MC's room.
It's not always obvious what we have to do to proceed further with a character. Who would have thought that we had to come home right after school to trigger a dialog with Alina to progress her storyline (because after school you work to pay the rent after she asked for). The same with how we can obtain the items or knowledge necessary (online or in store for now but maybe at school or at someone's house later on).
Speaking of the rent message, if you don't click on it, you'll never know. And even if you do it, the option is still there (though it disappear if you click on it a second time).
The english isn't always clear. There are also many spelling errors.

There's a broken image when joining the girls in the living room (cf files).

All in all, the game isn't bad. It just needs to be more polished.

Good continuation.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
can see in the video part of sister getting fucked but not able to go through the same in the game

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dated July 11th, the same day he came here, deleted his posts and profile.

...and the last day he updated Patreon and Itch. Technically, still abandoned.
Basically what I told the mods. It is an update to what we have here and should be here, but also be listed as abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes