• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Ow man, I am enjoying this game tremendously.
Just found it today. :)

The writing and scenes are switching logically like in a movie. And you get to actually play as all of them somehow.
Whoever thought of this format is a genius. :D

Bold Kelly and her fucked up friend to the rescue.

And the dialogue is funny as shit sometimes so I actually let out a laugh on occasion.
Well done Dev. :D

I had to write this.
Now I am back to playing.
Hehee cracks me up.

EDIT: Just finished it. :D
Man I love where this is going. Kelly is a force of nature, isn't she? :D So assertive, I like her.

Last edited:

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
As Quarterback for Team Eric, it was kinda funny reading this fumble. I agree with you that religious extremist gamers who demand that their virgins be untouched, should be on the terrorist no-fly list.

I simply called you out, on your lie, where you said that you make everything optional.
DoD is a click turn the page, visual novel with no choice but quit-game for most of the story.
Read the walkthrough
you must do this to do this, nothing is avoidable
forced NTR
forced Interracial, MF MMF FFM
forced cuck
Nothing against NTR/cuck games. But don't lie about it. Cuck fans want it, others don't. Don't say optional, when it's forced.
dude if you like cuck and ntr thats not a Problem AT ALL. but then just tag the game with it. or say it out right that stuff like that will be in the game. imo is 100% right, but ofc the dev had to give some bs Reply and excuse. and its literallythe dev who does the whole "It's not your appeal, but unless you want to argue it is nobody's appeal that really means fuck all eh?" by saying that is "one of those guys who Need to learn that cuck is normal".
Either you two name the cuck/NTR scene, or you don't. You seem to know my games better than me. So tell me the cuck/NTR forced scene.

Go on, I'm waiting.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
So tell me the cuck/NTR forced scene.
How many people fuck the MC before he can fuck the girl he wants to be with...Dana?
What OPTION is necessary to go straight to Dana, without getting fucked and 3wayed a bunch of times?
How many others fuck Dana, before the MC?

Reactions: verzauberung

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
How many people fuck the MC before he can fuck the girl he wants to be with...Dana?
What OPTION is necessary to go straight to Dana, without getting fucked and 3wayed a bunch of times?
NAME THE SCENE

How many? You tell me.

And if you're counting the protagonist and Dana having sex together with another girl, as a cuck scene.......well, you have a VERY wide definition of what cuck means

Last edited:

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Lol Ptolemy just keep making your game(s) the way you, your supporters and your fans want and just ignore the trolls... Unless of course you are loving these "conversations" so have fun :p

Reactions: Namco15

Patan

May 28, 2017
@Ptolemy some people still traumatized about eric so when they see the girls with other characters except mc they lose their mind :test: but on serious note i dont remember ntr scenes (maybe dana with maria's husband? but thats optional so you can dodge that)

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
@ don't waste your time and energy on polywog. If you went through his post history, you'd see he is one of resident trolls around these parts- he was notorious Eric worshiper in BB thread, only TCMS knows how many pollys posts he had to remove.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I hereby dub thee "cucka doodle do". doesn't answer the questions
WTF are you on about?

He is waiting for you to provide SPECIFIC example of what you are talking about.

And you?
You say even more shit that has nothing to do with any gripes you were describing.

Put up, or shut your hole.

Reactions: testpattern

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Ptolemy be like pickle Rick and kicking ass.... but i'm looking forward to the new release... its very good that the game dev gives you the option on how to play this game.... you can cuck yourself if you want but that is by your choice, i wonder if we can turn the wife into a cuckquean in this game?? its so rear to see cuckqueans..

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Ptolemy be like pickle Rick and kicking ass.... but i'm looking forward to the new release... its very good that the game dev gives you the option on how to play this game.... you can cuck yourself if you want but that is by your choice, i wonder if we can turn the wife into a cuckquean in this game?? its so rear to see cuckqueans..

What is a cuckqueen?

And, thank you everyone for the support.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
A woman who enjoys her man fucking other women, insofar as watching and sometimes participating with other women. It's kinda a dom/sub thing with the man being in control like with cuckolding there can be shaming or humiliation involved too. I guess you could argue most women in these games are cuckqueans, or it's just bad writing since none of them ever seem to get jealous of the mc going around and fucking everything and seem to jump at the chance for a threesome after the player gets caught fucking someone else.

Reactions: dunhill
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes