• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Intimate Investigations [Demo] [KFNStudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Mister Player

If you call this a novel then it is a very bad novel. I request the author (developer) to please read some novels before trying anything. I could not play the whole game because of the lack of compassion, mystery (everything actually)
    The reasons are as follows...
    1)Story - 0/5 - There is no introduction, no nothing.... Suddenly someone(ava) barges in and grovels the MC to take up a case. Till here it is still readable. Next someone(Riley) barges in and wants an explanation about what is going on MC promised to fill her during travelling.In car (I donot know who Riley is btw) oit of nowhere Riley says whether MC has asked the partner or not (even though she does not know anything about the case). Later there has been at least 4 times mention of the same thing that madisson is suspicious. A PD is investigating based on paper reports. How many more flawas will there be.
    2) Renders - 1/5 - the only (nominal though) good thing in this novel. But that too could be better.
    3) Animations 0/5 - havent found any.
    4) Characters - 0/5 - We readers will not know the characters itself. There are no intro about MC or any of his assistants.

Overall the demo version or 0.1 version is not worth playing.