VN - Unity - Interview with the Horny Ghost [v0.3.0] [Digital Decadence]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wstlndwarrior

What a nice find. If you are like me and you read reviews to hear someone say that the title blew away expections and that they absolutely recommend downloading and giving it a try...I'm here to tell you exactly that.

You WILL have the feeling of wanting more. I do not believe the intention of this game was for it to be a romance. However, it accomplished this task. Do yourself a favor and give it the 5 min try.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Penniless Degenerate

[Written during v0.3.0, the end of Chapter 5]
    For a story about some dumbass great-great boomer ghost getting laid or whatever, it was short but well written.

The art is nice and the progress makes sense, albeit happened too quickly to have much emotional impact as the dev would've likely hoped. Hard to when you had a bedsheet ghost going around, making meme expressions that are directly traced from said meme. And on the other hand, the girl (Vivienne) barely have any emotions aside from the one they have in their "idle".

Though I think there's a lot of missed opportunity when it comes to scenes, like that thief who apparently is familiar with Apartment 69 and MC's treasure? While sure, MC's an ghost entity nobody has seen much, it's kind of lame that she just get scared away without any impact on the story aside from saying "hooray MC did something good for others for once".

What I'm saying is that there could've been more character interaction, whether it be the thief, or Vivienne. While sure, MC lacks a dick as a ghost and only gotten laid because he was revived by Vivienne, but he still can manifest and touch objects, like he did with the thief. What if there were scenes where MC could finger them or give them cunnilingus? Plenty of opportunity even without a penis, but no, apparently we have to rush this out in 5 chapters.

But now that Errol (the MC) has left the interview, it does leave a lot open possibilities to go from there, either we switch protagonist or that we get to see more of his "quest for redemption," so to speak... even though the game's title wouldn't fit anymore, nor Vivienne on the title as the "main girl".

Unless it does end right then and there, like it said after chapter 5, which would be incredibly disappointing since there's a lot to go from with a ghost MC in just v0.3.0. Like come on, it literally has only been one update since the game's first alpha release.:WutFace:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Klepman

I really had my doubts about this game, but it turned out to be a very nice story. Okay, maybe it doesn't have the graphics we are used to, but somehow you don't miss them. I liked the story and the approach is refreshing. I sure hope there will be a new episode of this lovely game.