Unity Interview With April

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Gif 0.gif
Gif 1.gif Gif 2.gif Gif 3.gif Gif 3x.gif Gif 4.gif Gif 5.gif Gif6.gif Gif7.gif Gif8.gif Gif9.gif Gif10.gif Gif11.gif Gif11x.gif

Devlog for the Upcoming Interactive Sex game and First(Maybe Third also (as an option)) Person interactive experience. It's made featuring Models created by ! Get chased by horny robots! Fight for the survival of your junk against heaps of animated cybernetic *ASS* that wants to pound you into oblivion & the next realm! And of course, how could you even get distracted by such activities in the first place without your budding, inquisitive sidekick, April -- who vetts her new accomplice/hero/fuckstick with a lengthy, sensuous interview to guage interest and common goals..

The game will feature an extensive branching dialogue system with which you can interact to the various in game characters with.. The ones that talk first anyway!

Planned Features:
  • Three Main Maps to Best include (thematically and from a story driven perspective) as many models as I can possibly accomodate without a model swapper exclusive to full versions of the game. The first will be the basement of The TV studio where April first "Interviews" you, then you follow her to the library, then the Old Abandoned Pizza Franchise Restaurant (Wink WinK) and finally a Sprawling Robot Factory (of sorts)
  • POV Sex
  • Two(Possibly three) Genders available to the Player; Male - Futanari - (& Female with Strap-on)
There's not much more to say, but once I get the features of the dialogue system penned out I hope we can all sit down to enjoy a playable demo that will be available to everyone! Hope to see you then! Any questions/queries don't hesitate to let me know!

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Any update?
Yes, Sorry for the radio silence -- I'm currently working on it as we speak. I had planned to release things sooner but I had to prune all the applicable rigs in Blender to fit in Unity a little better which was very time consuming.

• Love
Reactions: POXOB

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I wanna provide a little text update, nothing too significant, just a little progress update since Its been over two weeks since the last one;

So above all, I wanted to *ATTEMPT* to release Interview with April in April because.. Well the name is Interview with April and I thought it would be cool (lol), putting that aside for a sec for a minute, in all likelihood anyone interested should expect something playable within one week/5 days thereabouts.. So it could run over (unfortunately) into the start of May.. Which sucks, but such is life.

I finished all the things I need to do in Blender at a fundamental level (I don't wanna speak too soon, but for the time being everything seems to be O-K.) and I've started integrating the dialogue system etc, after which all there is really is to fill in the gaps gameplay and continuity wise, finish implementing animations for the characters' armatures and fulfill all other necessities before public release.

On release there are two versions planned, Free/Demo and Core version. The Core version would include A model swapper (for each character (prospectively)), level select, and afford the player more freedom whilst playing through the game regardless of mode -- whilst the Free/Demo will be primarily Story heavy and narrative driven, focusing on providing a more linear narrative/progression towards the sex scenes as opposed to the Core version which will essentially just provide the Player far more freedom to do whatever they want (within the limitations of the game!).

Hope that gives a little more insight. Sorry for the long wait! Hope everyone is well.. Another update coming soon.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
IT'S OUT.

GIF 1.gif
Interview with April - Sex Loop 1.gif Interview with April - Sex Loop 2.gif Interview with April - Sex Loop 3.gif Interview with April - Sex Loop 3 B.gif Interview with April - Sex Loop 4A.gif

(Core Version is )

First public build of Interview with April is now released! And I would also like to use this opportunity to apologize for all the unfortunate delays, it wasn't easy, it wasn't quick, but we made it. We fucking made it! It's here!

Please do keep in mind, that this is a preliminary early version, and thus content/performance/other such things will likely be either limited or restricted.

More Gameplay footage ala video is in the works.

But Beyond all that I am rather content with what I have managed to accomplish and managed to share that with you all!

As originally advertised there are two versions; one referred to as CORE is the one exclusive to 7$ tier subscribers. The other is a free version that will have less features but is publicly available to everyone.

Included in the Core version is the option of whether you want to Skip the dialogue leading to the sex scene (Under 'Free Play' in the main menu) And a model swapper complete with wardrobe/outfit picker which lets you take off individual clothes pieces/change clothes outside of the sex scene (sex scene integration with this function is not yet implemented, unfortunately. Apologies!).

Controls:
  • WASD/Arrow keys - Movement and Character orientation
  • Use mouse/E key to interact
  • Mouse to look around
  • Mouse wheel to enter third/first person and to to zoom in/out
  • Escape - Opens up the menu from which you can return to menu, open model swapper (if using CORE version, etc.)

If you run into any bugs please do let me know, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to test, troubleshoot/stress test everything so if anything is broken bar what is already listen below please do not hesitate to let me know!

KNOWN ISSUES

* At the moment, the model swapper only works for models outside of sex actions. This is a known issue and will be fixed when I get the chance.
* Loading Screen could use a little refinement (ETC)
*Currently the model swapper/wardrobe is not configured to work with the sex scene currently in game. Apologies for the inconvenience, I will be working on a solution to this issue, I did try for this release but it bugged out.
* Fullscreen toggle visuals on the settings screen not working as intended
* Sex Scene Camera clipping through walls/objects

And probably some more that I missed..

PLACEHOLDERS FOR FUTURE CONTENT:

* Currently, At the beginning of the game (STORY) the player has the option to determine what time they arrive to the interview. At the moment, this function is purely cosmetic, but in future updates I intend for Time of Arrival to determine certain things, E.g. if the Player arrives early the player walks in on April masturbating and She invites the player to join them before beggining the rest of the 'Interview' ;) and if Late, April will become Impatient, Examine the drinks on the seperate table, Drink Gro +, become a Futanari and then ask the player to "relieve" them/April fucks the player.. Etc.
* At the moment, there's not really much in the way of Animations, but rest assured that this is going to be one of my concerns going forward for me in future updates
* Some facial animations are not included at present

I also wanted to include a first person camera mode to the sex scene but I ran out of time. Sorry about the time crunch.. But Alas..

I should also mention I forgot to include credits for music used in this update. Bummer! Everything else *should* be in though and working correctly to the best of my knowledge outside of what I've already outlined above..

Let me know.. Thoughts, feedback, commentary etc. I'd love to hear what you all have to say and such.. I wanted this to be a game made for the community and the playerbase just as much as it is made to suit my own needs/wants/desires etc, so please feel free to provide whatever feedback/impressions you wish.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
IT'S OUT.

View attachment 2660837
View attachment 2660842 View attachment 2660844 View attachment 2660845 View attachment 2660846 View attachment 2660854

(Core Version is )

First public build of Interview with April is now released! And I would also like to use this opportunity to apologize for all the unfortunate delays, it wasn't easy, it wasn't quick, but we made it. We fucking made it! It's here!

Please do keep in mind, that this is a preliminary early version, and thus content/performance/other such things will likely be either limited or restricted.

More Gameplay footage ala video is in the works.

But Beyond all that I am rather content with what I have managed to accomplish and managed to share that with you all!

As originally advertised there are two versions; one referred to as CORE is the one exclusive to 7$ tier subscribers. The other is a free version that will have less features but is publicly available to everyone.

Included in the Core version is the option of whether you want to Skip the dialogue leading to the sex scene (Under 'Free Play' in the main menu) And a model swapper complete with wardrobe/outfit picker which lets you take off individual clothes pieces/change clothes outside of the sex scene (sex scene integration with this function is not yet implemented, unfortunately. Apologies!).

Controls:
  • WASD/Arrow keys - Movement and Character orientation
  • Use mouse/E key to interact
  • Mouse to look around
  • Mouse wheel to enter third/first person and to to zoom in/out
  • Escape - Opens up the menu from which you can return to menu, open model swapper (if using CORE version, etc.)

If you run into any bugs please do let me know, unfortunately I didn't have enough time to test, troubleshoot/stress test everything so if anything is broken bar what is already listen below please do not hesitate to let me know!

KNOWN ISSUES

* At the moment, the model swapper only works for models outside of sex actions. This is a known issue and will be fixed when I get the chance.
* Loading Screen could use a little refinement (ETC)
*Currently the model swapper/wardrobe is not configured to work with the sex scene currently in game. Apologies for the inconvenience, I will be working on a solution to this issue, I did try for this release but it bugged out.
* Fullscreen toggle visuals on the settings screen not working as intended
* Sex Scene Camera clipping through walls/objects

And probably some more that I missed..

PLACEHOLDERS FOR FUTURE CONTENT:

* Currently, At the beginning of the game (STORY) the player has the option to determine what time they arrive to the interview. At the moment, this function is purely cosmetic, but in future updates I intend for Time of Arrival to determine certain things, E.g. if the Player arrives early the player walks in on April masturbating and She invites the player to join them before beggining the rest of the 'Interview' ;) and if Late, April will become Impatient, Examine the drinks on the seperate table, Drink Gro +, become a Futanari and then ask the player to "relieve" them/April fucks the player.. Etc.
* At the moment, there's not really much in the way of Animations, but rest assured that this is going to be one of my concerns going forward for me in future updates
* Some facial animations are not included at present

I also wanted to include a first person camera mode to the sex scene but I ran out of time. Sorry about the time crunch.. But Alas..

I should also mention I forgot to include credits for music used in this update. Bummer! Everything else *should* be in though and working correctly to the best of my knowledge outside of what I've already outlined above..

Let me know.. Thoughts, feedback, commentary etc. I'd love to hear what you all have to say and such.. I wanted this to be a game made for the community and the playerbase just as much as it is made to suit my own needs/wants/desires etc, so please feel free to provide whatever feedback/impressions you wish.
Awesome i wonder what other transformations (chemicals) Will be added and scenes too.