LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
doubt santi is fater to both slexi and layla.
The game everybody is playing right now is, "what's the catch?".

Because no way the guy Emily assures us(insert angry Defenestrator.for.traitor noises) is our father can be the father of Alexis and Layla, right?
So everyone is free to have their theories, such as...

They have a different biological father(supported by the fact that neither girl uses the name Navarro), but Santiago is Adriana's husband.

He's not Adriana's husband, Alexis just made a weird joke(doesn't go well with the fact that Santiago is buying what Alexis likes for breakfest).

He is their father and Emily is the one that is lying/miscalculated.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Because no way the guy Emily assures us(insert angry Defenestrator.for.traitor noises) is our father can be the father of Alexis and Layla, right?

They have a different biological father(supported by the fact that neither girl uses the name Navarro), but Santiago is Adriana's husband.

He's not Adriana's husband, Alexis just made a weird joke(doesn't go well with the fact that Santiago is buying what Alexis likes for breakfest).

Given how many VN's have been kicked off Patreon this year alone for incest content (and how often Nyx has been 'investigated')..you can also 1000% guarantee, if he is related to the MC in any form, he has nothing legally (or long-term) to do with Alexis, Layla, Gabi or Adriana. In many countries and as far as Patreon is concerned, marital relations still equal incest.

I wish people would understand this...whoever their father is, has literally, zzero/nothing/zilch/nuffin/nada to do with the MC in any capacity.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022

I don't think Santi is their father or even step-father. One of the customers ordered just when Alexis was talking and as far as I am aware Nyx did not put that without a reason, so at the beginning of next update she'll end the sentence like he is my dad's friend and we are having breakfast tomorrow. Always seen him as a fun uncle, why are you interested in him so much suddenly?

Just like Blondie-no-brains cliffhanger. is she dead? Nope, someone else who happened to dress like her and her phone rings exactly the same time MC calling entirely on coincidence.

For people cannot imagine what it's look like,

Emily is the one that is lying

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Given how many VN's have been kicked off Patreon this year alone for incest content (and how often Nyx has been 'investigated'...you can also 1000% guarantee, if he is related to the MC in any form, he has nothing legally (or long-term) to do with Alexis, Layla, Gabi or Adriana. In many countries and as far as Patreon is concerned, marital relations still equal incest.

I wish people would understand this...whoever their father is, has literally, zzero/nothing/zilch/nuffin/nada to do with the MC in any capacity.
In the end it will turn out like this, but for whatever fucking reason Nyx likes to fly as close to the sun as possible.
It's no doubt the game with no incest where incest keeps being brought up the most...
Ah the simple life where your mom says goodbye and sends you to college and you are free to fuck anything that moves!!!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I bet Nyx has a huge family tree hung on her wall with all the different relationships mapped out, and spends her evenings sitting in front of it thinking how can she make it even more confusing for the players. Or she does it the boring way in excel :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bet Nyx has a huge family tree hung on her wall with all the different relationships mapped out, and spends her evenings sitting in front of it thinking how can she make it even more confusing for the players. Or she does it the boring way in excel :ROFLMAO:
you can bet on that.

Reactions: Elduriel

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Don't be startin' with knockin' Excel again....just don't...alright;...just..no dude.

*Checks his Intertwinnied relationship Excel sheet while drinking coffee*...

____
Now what's really gonna bake your guys noodles is...knowing me...am I joking...or not ;)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
nyx has dice with which she decides who will be mc's sister on each update.
I think Emily is MC's sister. MC is a time traveller, so he went back and had twins with his grandmother, one is Emily and the other one is Santi but Santi is actually MC. Something went wrong with the time machine and he forgot his real identity. So he is his own father, his mother's brother and his son's grandfather.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think Emily is MC's sister. MC is a time traveller, so he went back and had twins with his grandmother, one is Emily and the other one is Santi but Santi is actually MC. Something went wrong with the time machine and he forgot his real identity. So he is his own father, his mother's brother and his son's grandfather.
mc wouldn't be same since he would get only half of his genes then (yes i read that on other timetravel game's thread).

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes