HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
She really wants to die on that hill doesn't she? *shakes head*...

So now the ages don't match...his 12/13yo model will now look stupid next to Erynn (because now they are actually barely a year apart now which makes a mockery now of why he was pissed at her and left lmao)....his tattoo his dad bought him for his 18th...he now got over 18 months later instead...and he arrives back 'home' at almost 20 years old (and he is almost 20 current time...6 months with Nikki/Cara, 15 months dating Iris (when he was 18...do the math, then somebody send the math to Nyx because she obviously can't do the math herself)...

Meaning even if he was held back one year, he should still have left 'school' a year earlier anyway when he was 19 lol...

Hehehehe....oh dear oh dear oh dear....the more she tries to fix her fuck ups...the more she fucks it up. I called it, said this would happen....

Would have been easier to just remove the sex scenes with Iris....job done. But oh no, Nyx knows best and wants to make it even more convulated....
just let it go, bro. suspension of disbelief and move on.
you played it when the ages were coherent, so you know the truth.
it's just a small price to pay so that the game can continue to be funded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warm fisherman

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
just met it go, bro. suspension of disbelief and move on.
Yeah The age change doesn't bug me at all , not that big of a difference to me since it only effects the MC. Just one of those things you gotta accept and move on or just pretend like it doesn't exist if you know the intent of the Dev for the OG players. Erynn and Alexis still will be older unless Nyx changes that. I will see when the next update happens but as far as I know they are still going to be older the flashback scene might be a bit weird but that's it. They could easily be in their their 3rd or 4th years of college or took time off before going. So it's easily believable to me unless Nyx changes that.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Then I am sorry about the people you did met, but yeah, I can see her being unable to see her own mistakes, just find it weird that the MC also believes is all okay i guest.
maybe it's more about how emily reacts in the heat of the moment when she discovers the truth. we don't know what they said to each other during the years they dated and raised MC.
also, you can add to that that Andres left with MC and Emily probably still resents him for taking her son, her own flesh, with him.
we don't know how she views him now, after after a few days to cool down. she is too busy during spring break to even think about it anyway, with the murder stuff on top. it's only been a few weeks since the start of the story.

Mc taking the side of his mother is probably because of the fact that he hurt her a lot when he left. he only wanted to be far from Erynn, but he has now to take responsibility for what he did when he was a kid. There was a bit of a cheating story, but it seemed to be just paranoia from his step dad. Also, MC went to talk to his step dad and have an adult conversation, but again, they had a big fight in the heat of the moment, and MC didn't get to have a real talk with him. so Andres accused Emily to be a cheater, while he himself cheated and still cheats now just as he gets married, and ruined MC's relationship with his mother, and ruined MC's love life twice. There is plenty of material for MC's to take his mother's side.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
maybe it's more about how emily reacts in the heat of the moment when she discovers the truth. we don't know what they said to each other during the years they dated and raised MC.
also, you can add to that that Andres left with MC and Emily probably still resents him for taking her son, her own flesh, with him.
we don't know how she views him now, after after a few days to cool down. she is too busy during spring break to even think about it anyway, with the murder stuff on top. it's only been a few weeks since the start of the story.

Mc taking the side of his mother is probably because of the fact that he hurt her a lot when he left. he only wanted to be far from Erynn, but he has now to take responsibility for what he did when he was a kid. There was a bit of a cheating story, but it seemed to be just paranoia from his step dad. Also, MC went to talk to his step dad and have an adult conversation, but again, they had a big fight in the heat of the moment, and MC didn't get to have a real talk with him. so Andres accused Emily to be a cheater, while he himself cheated and still cheats now just as he gets married, and ruined MC's relationship with his mother, and ruined MC's love life twice. There is plenty of material for MC's to take his mother's side.
Yeah I don't see Emily being a cheater tbh and I believe her. tho to be fair I need replay that flashback bit so I could of easily forgotten a few bits of info that makes her sus like she could be a cheater. However seeing how Andres is actually a cheater would not surprise me if he was cheating on Emily and was wanting to just control Emily which is why they always got into fights when see would see her ex for coffee or w/e. Hell Andres also was trying to control her by making a demand of not telling the MC about his real father.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
just let it go, bro. suspension of disbelief and move on.
You know, Nyx could just remove the sex scene with MC/Iris in the flashback and she wouldn't need to rewrite all that just that it will somehow fit, with a lot of fantasy...

also, you can add to that that Andres left with MC and Emily probably still resents him for taking her son, her own flesh, with him
Than she just should have keept her son...it's not like Andres took him ,by any means, against her will.
Mc taking the side of his mother is probably because of the fact that he hurt her a lot when he left.
How so ?
MC blames Andres and accuses him of cheating on Emily, which lead to an end of their relationship...the MC has no proof whatsoever of that accusation.
MC behaves just like always, a morron which comes to his own conclussion, whitout talking to the people involved, nor having any proof...

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
what's the current theory about Alexis and Layla's family ?
their last name is Monroe, but their mom's name is Moore.
with the latest update reveal, Lexi's dad's name is Navarro. Does Lexi and Layla have the same dad ? doesn't seem like it. is Ziko's name Monroe then, and he is their current dad ? and Lexi took her step dad's name ?
and if Nyx follows the patreon rules, then there can't be any incest, so Lexi and MC can't be related, Layla and MC either. so Santiago Navarro either can't be MC's bio dad, or Lexi's bio dad

the same for Erynn, Iris and John. John is being setup as Erynn's bio dad. the 3 have the same tastes in men, they all love MC :D if Emily dates John, and it gets serious, then John becomes MC's new step dad. and MC will be back in the same issue as he was in Riverside with Cara and Nikki :D honestly John most likely is Erynn's father because we want the drama between Emily and Melissa xD

We haven't seen Zach for a very long time now, and MC never mentions his betrayal to the others (even though he definitely should). I'd be curious to see Nathan confronting Zach about it. I wonder how Nyx can redeem Zach at this point. he betrayed everyone, even if he doesn't always realize it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
First of all, I don't care about the age change because people who played before the censorship know the truth and I'm sure some evil modder will come along and fix it :whistle::coffee:.
Secondly, I want a race (wink-wink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) against the Sha'something girl. She is faster and stronger than the other girls :devilish:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You know, Nyx could just remove the sex scene with MC/Iris in the flashback and she wouldn't need to rewrite all that just that it will somehow fit, with a lot of fantasy...
yeah it's a quick solution, but the scene is good and the flow of story in that flashbak works well. she probably put in tons of effort and work into that scene, it's understandable that she would want to keep it in the game. and we see a lot of girl virgins' first times, but very few MC's first times :p

Than she just should have keept her son...it's not like Andres took him ,by any means, against her will.
MC left with Andres. he had a very rebellious behavior, and wanted to leave at all cost, even at the cost of abandoning his mother that only tried to take care of him and fix things with Erynn. Andres took the opportunity, it added to his control over her and MC. it was against her will, even if they "decided" that it was "better" that way at the time.

How so ?
MC blames Andres and accuses him of cheating on Emily, which lead to an end of their relationship...the MC has no proof whatsoever of that accusation.
MC behaves just like always, a morron which comes to his own conclussion, whitout talking to the people involved, nor having any proof...
just the fact that MC left, and had an impossible daily behavior that was very hard to deal with for her. just those two things were already hurting Emily. then MC following Andres believing him when he claimed that Emily cheated at the time, that's also very hurtful.
but yeah, I agree that MC is kinda dumb and very emotional without ever trying to really talk and find proof. but that's easier to write for VN authors :D an intelligent MC is really hard to portray, as they can only every be as intelligent as the author, I think.

just when he found out his father is not his real father, he should have immediately harassed his mom to get real info on his real father.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

How so ?
She wouldn't even need to remove the final scene since it takes place an undisclosed amount of time into their relationship, just drop a "Happy Birthday" and use the slightly aged MC model.

The one that happens right after they first met... that's tough.

The whole thing with Andres stinks, i wonder if he will come back into the game and get a better treatment.
The next update we are going to Alvarado/Riverside, running into him becomes a possibility.
First of all, I don't care about the age change because people who played before the censorship know the truth and I'm sure some evil modder will come along and fix it :whistle::coffee:.
Secondly, I want a race (wink-wink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) against the Sha'something girl. She is faster and stronger than the other girls :devilish:
True, it doesn't really move the needle for me personally... it's not like the sex scene between a 16 and 18 year olds damaged my fragile mind... actually i didn't even think about it, because i was paying attention to the girl.

The only reason i worry is because of the way she's fumbling to correct this oversight she might get her funding cut and end this project.

what's the current theory about Alexis and Layla's family ?
their last name is Monroe, but their mom's name is Moore.
with the latest update reveal, Lexi's dad's name is Navarro. Does Lexi and Layla have the same dad ? doesn't seem like it. is Ziko's name Monroe then, and he is their current dad ? and Lexi took her step dad's name ?
and if Nyx follows the patreon rules, then there can't be any incest, so Lexi and MC can't be related, Layla and MC either. so Santiago Navarro either can't be MC's bio dad, or Lexi's bio dad

the same for Erynn, Iris and John. John is being setup as Erynn's bio dad. the 3 have the same tastes in men, they all love MC :D if Emily dates John, and it gets serious, then John becomes MC's new step dad. and MC will be back in the same issue as he was in Riverside with Cara and Nikki :D honestly John most likely is Erynn's father because we want the drama between Emily and Melissa xD

We haven't seen Zach for a very long time now, and MC never mentions his betrayal to the others (even though he definitely should). I'd be curious to see Nathan confronting Zach about it. I wonder how Nyx can redeem Zach at this point. he betrayed everyone, even if he doesn't always realize it.
I think the most popular theory is that Navarro isn't their biological father.
Santiago is the acting father to both girls, "Mr Monroe" (whomever the hell he is) is their bio dad and completely absent, probably dead(i assume if the girls still had contact with their father they wouldn't call Santiago "dad" so liberally).
If true, it's also a similar situation to the Riverside sisters.

I'm not positive on this but... people here have said that Patreon treats "step" just the same as biological siblings, does this mean we will need to split Santiago and Adriana?
Here comes his likely affair with Gabi, if we can show Adriana that her husband has been cheating then the coast is clear.

For the John dating Emily blocks Erynn/Iris... in theory yes, but it's too far away for me to worry about it.

And fuck Zach, no "Red Head Redemption" for me.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
id be okay with a redemption Zach arc and even play it if it means he gets killed :)
That's good, Ethan decides to take revenge and shoots at the MC... Zach protects the MC from the bullet with his body.
I'd put naked pictures of Gabi, Val, Layla and Erynn in his pocket so he can jerk off in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
She wouldn't even need to remove the final scene since it takes place an undisclosed amount of time into their relationship, just drop a "Happy Birthday" and use the slightly aged MC model.

The one that happens right after they first met... that's tough.

The whole thing with Andres stinks, i wonder if he will come back into the game and get a better treatment.
The next update we are going to Alvarado/Riverside, running into him becomes a possibility.

True, it doesn't really move the needle for me personally... it's not like the sex scene between a 16 and 18 year olds damaged my fragile mind... actually i didn't even think about it, because i was paying attention to the girl.

The only reason i worry is because of the way she's fumbling to correct this oversight she might get her funding cut and end this project.

I think the most popular theory is that Navarro isn't their biological father.
Santiago is the acting father to both girls, "Mr Monroe" (whomever the hell he is) is their bio dad and completely absent, probably dead(i assume if the girls still had contact with their father they wouldn't call Santiago "dad" so liberally).
If true, it's also a similar situation to the Riverside sisters.

I'm not positive on this but... people here have said that Patreon treats "step" just the same as biological siblings, does this mean we will need to split Santiago and Adriana?
Here comes his likely affair with Gabi, if we can show Adriana that her husband has been cheating then the coast is clear.

For the John dating Emily blocks Erynn/Iris... in theory yes, but it's too far away for me to worry about it.

And fuck Zach, no "Red Head Redemption" for me.
Nyx can't just replace the model, she would have to render the whole scene again.

if Navarro is the current husband of the household, then they should be called the Navarro family, or Moore family. but when they went to our restaurant, they were referenced as the Monroes. that gave me a doubt as to who the current husband is. Also, if you are Lexi's boyfriend, your name should be known to the husband in the current update too, especially after what you did to his wife, and Navarro doesn't seem to know MC like that. I'm thinking, there is a chance that Ziko, the legendary player is also named "Santiago" :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
MC left with Andres. he had a very rebellious behavior, and wanted to leave at all cost, even at the cost of abandoning his mother that only tried to take care of him and fix things with Erynn. Andres took the opportunity, it added to his control over her and MC. it was against her will, even if they "decided" that it was "better" that way at the time.
Yeah well, ever dealt with 13y old little shits ? That's not unusual behavior and she didn't exactly try to keep the MC around after he was moody for a couple of weeks. We don't even see if Andres is involved and Emily said it herself, that she thankfull for him being a good father all those years...

Also MC blamed Andres for cheating on Emily, not the other way arround.
just when he found out his father is not his real father, he should have immediately harassed his mom to get real info on his real father.
Why ? Why should i give a single fuck about the bio dad ?
The guy which never was there or had any contact, at least i would have no interest in meeting him, never would accept that guy as father. For better or worse Andres is the real father, the one which actually was a father all those years.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nyx can't just replace the model, she would have to render the whole scene again.

if Navarro is the current husband of the household, then they should be called the Navarro family, or Moore family. but when they went to our restaurant, they were referenced as the Monroes. that gave me a doubt as to who the current husband is. Also, if you are Lexi's boyfriend, your name should be known to the husband in the current update too, especially after what you did to his wife, and Navarro doesn't seem to know MC like that. I'm thinking, there is a chance that Ziko, the legendary player is also named "Santiago" :D
I agree, referring to them as the Monroe family when neither of the parents is called Monroe is very weird.

It seems like Navarro hasn't put 2 and 2 together that this guy sitting beside him is the Alexis/Layla's boyfriend.
Nor that he is Emily's(and his) son.

The only thing he recognizes is that the MC is the runner he met.

He knows Alexis has a boyfriend/Layla has a thing with some boy... but it doesn't seem like he knows the name, where he goes to school... Bad parenting.
bad theory :
Ethan is your brother and your father is the president of the modeling company :D
Yeah that would be good lol.
But i think this ship has sailed.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Yeah well, ever dealt with 13y old little shits ? That's not unusual behavior and she didn't exactly try to keep the MC around after he was moody for a couple of weeks. We don't even see if Andres is involved and Emily said it herself, that she thankfull for him being a good father all those years...

Also MC blamed Andres for cheating on Emily, not the other way arround.

Why ? Why should i give a single fuck about the bio dad ?
The guy which never was there or had any contact, at least i would have no interest in meeting him, never would accept that guy as father. For better or worse Andres is the real father, the one which actually was a father all those years.
yeah I have, and they were nowhere near as bad as MC :) Emily had to deal with MC and her failing marriage at the same time though.

Andres was jealous and accused Emily of cheating with her ex, especially because he didn't want Santiago to cuck him after he cuck Santiago... and Andres told MC that his mother cheated for years. so when MC came back, he was still convinced that was the truth. But when MC found out Andres was cheating on his current fiance, MC's opinion flipped and now he believe Andres was the cheater and his mother is innocent. that's what I meant.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes