Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
the previous versions used to have those erotic sounds, is that no more the case with this update? this game feels bland without those
I had a version with that, but that's quite some time ago (v0.7 was the last one).
With v0.8 I unfortunately had to stop it. It's quite time consuming integrating that. And with the very big game updates since then not possible for me anymore.

Mar 29, 2023
KoGa3 first really thanks for the mod dude and now just wanted to ask if ur mod is compatible with scrappy's then does ur Android port have also included scrappy's mod or if it doesn't them can i integrate scrappy mod in it myself somehow

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 first really thanks for the mod dude and now just wanted to ask if ur mod is compatible with scrappy's then does ur Android port have also included scrappy's mod or if it doesn't them can i integrate scrappy mod in it myself somehow
Hi. On PC my Mod is compatible to the one from scrappy.

For Android I did not include scrappys WT Mod since it wasn't updated back then. And using his Mod now on my port would probably deactivate my Cheat Mod. But I tried now an adapted version of his Mod so you can use it in my port .

Extract the Zip file and move the files to the following folder: "...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.intertwined\game\". Be aware the game start takes then longer. Also I recommend to remove all the files in that folder again when you finished playing v0.11.2. Otherwise it would interfere with the next game version.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanmal
Mar 29, 2023
Hi. On PC my Mod is compatible to the one from scrappy.

For Android I did not include scrappys WT Mod since it wasn't updated back then. And using his Mod now on my port would probably deactivate my Cheat Mod. But I tried now an adapted version of his Mod so you can use it in my port .

Extract the Zip file and move the files to the following folder: "...\Documents\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.intertwined\game\". Be aware the game start takes then longer. Also I recommend to remove all the files in that folder again when you finished playing v0.11.2. Otherwise it would interfere with the next game version.
damn thank u very much dude
really appreciate it

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
How to use the mod? Music in the menu is played, but in the game itself it is not played. Does it have to be turned on manually?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How to use the mod? Music in the menu is played, but in the game itself it is not played. Does it have to be turned on manually?
Yes, you have to start it on your own (had to do that to be compatible to the WT Mod from scrappy)
Unfortunately I had to stop the full music integration for the game some time ago.

Info: if you start a track in the "Mood" screen, then these mood tracks are played and repeated. But if you start a track on one of the "a-z" screens, all tracks are played.

Reactions: Prayforme

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
how can i make the music auto play?
Hi. You can do that after starting a new game or loading your save.
Here the steps:
Intertwined_x01.jpg

Intertwined_x02.jpg

Intertwined_x03.jpg
Here you can decide if you want to repeat the tracks from the same Mood/character by clicking a track on that page, or to repeat all tracks by clicking a track in the alphabetical pages.

There is also a small player in the right bottom when you started a track. There you can skip back/forth or pause and also getting quick to the playlist with the "QM" button.

Last edited:

Stosss

Oct 31, 2023
Hello. I download the Android version (thanks) but the game is stuck at the pool scene at the training camp. It does the same at the cafeteria when Zach take the table of the girls. Do you have any solutions ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
In the gallerie . The last scene with Layla is also stuck
Sorry to hear that. So far I didn't got feedback of such issues. I checked now the Layla gallery item you mentioned, but on my phone it played till the end without problems. I do know that the animations in this game need quite some system resources, and I even deactivated one in the port since it crashed the game on Android (a Nikki bj). I therefore unfortunately don't have any advices/solutions except you maybe try the other port available in the main game thread Link

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 would it be possible to add "Walkthrough".
Sorry, but I've stopped the WT already some releases ago. Even considered to completely stop the Mod back then since I don't play the game anymore. But I think scrappy is maybe updating his one at some time anyway.

Reactions: yuk69 and mnotwoke
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes