Ren'Py Interstellar Harem [2023_Week23] [Lithelike Studio]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 14, 2023
The links are normally created by the excellent workers of F95 after the Dev sends game to them. As for the file size, this is an initial release, that means not much content at the moment.

======================================

Love the art and plot sounds interesting, will check back after a few updates.
It's in the itch.io version, has nothing to do with F95zone.

I ran a quick run over of my purely F95zone folder (roughly 150 gigs, just the current batch I'm looking at) and it's in a couple of them, but >85% are clean. Renpy Python 2.7 and Microsoft aren't exactly friends, so MS might be gearing up to push harder for everyone to switch to more modern libraries: but really, if you're using Renpy in 2023, you should be using vr 8 with Python 3.9.

*shrug*

It's not a (real and present dangerous) threat, but the original poster was doing his (her?) due diligence which is to be encouraged.

Edit: did a really thorough deep clean of every F95 Zone Forum d/l on my system, found a single instance of a genuine threat (and even that was pretty paltry, and ironically I'd not even run that game yet):

So, if you've d/l'd v0.16 of the game "Casual Desires" you should clean that file out. Other than that, F95 Zone is hitting a 99% clean rate with >150 gig (250k+ files) in d/ls. Which is good enough for Government work, let alone a yaaaar ship of the high seas. So, kudos @ Forum team.

Last edited:

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thx, downlading from Anonfiles is not working for me. My firewall blocks this file, but from Gofile worked for me.(y) screenshot0001.png

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
First decent game use of AI, the cgs look ok.
Yep. Different poses, including hand-poses. Coherent background, foreground and even some use of perspective… Might be someone actually putting in the effort.
I'm curious to see how consistent the CG for this game will be relying so heavely on AI art.
With the correct tools and effort, it could be quite consistent. ControlNet and other tools allow consistent poses + fixing consistency errors. LoRAs let you get as close to saving certain "models" as is currently possible. Some basic photo-shop skills to reuse assets (which also provides some grounding), and this could, theoretically, be very consistent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My second post is a hashed report from VirusTotal, who are the real deal.

As I said: only Microsoft is flagging it, but the file type has history (of... crypto miners, yay!):

<don't do this.

*shrug*

Even if it's low threat crud, it typifies the quality of the product. And yes, I checked three sources including the free itch.io one and it's in all of them.

~

I'm not your mother, but wank safe out there. For comparison, here is a randomly selected scan from a file from this site ("Out of Touch", 8,9 gig, d/l'd at the same time):

100% clean. It's nothing to do with F95 zone, everything to do with the people making this "game". "Cheap knock-off "AI" game" + "Scammy CryptoBros" ... kinda sus, imo.
Well, you're making me worry, now.

I've deleted the game and the ren'py saves in my AppData. I wonder if it's enough (I'm no expert). :unsure:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No issues here scanning with Defender. But virus total says 2 and cites Microshit as one that found something. I call bullshit. False positive in my mind.

1686333117512.png

1686333446367.png

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
damn...i know its none of my business...but after all these years...i'm curious at this point...what are your favorite games in this forum ? Your comments would be very valuable and help many people to understand if the game is for them…Your help would be very valuable…my friend…

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
damn...i know its none of my business...but after all these years...i'm curious at this point...what are your favorite games in this forum ? Your comments would be very valuable and help many people to understand if the game is for them…Your help would be very valuable…my friend…
Probably this one? It's the one where xmilteach put forth their most robust and thought-provoking comment to date. Not kidding; check it out! :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/playhome-v1-4-illusion.5875/post-258911
And if xmilteach put that much effort into making said post, wouldn't that make that game their favorite one?

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
As I've said before, AI art today is almost always total shit, but it won't be shit forever. If someone puts in the work to do good characters and hot scenes with cleaned up details after using an AI base, more power to them.

Maybe this game could be heading down that road (probably not, but we'll see).

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Unfortunately no sex scenes right now
I might be wrong, but I have the feeling that AI art is way more prone to mistakes when it actually have to render sex scenes, because human bodies are in contact to each other in that kind of situation.

The greater the number of characters on the artwork, the greater the likelihood of inconsistencies or mistakes.

A lot of AI generated pictures don't fully show two characters having sex. There's always at least one character who's just a torso.

Reactions: n4utee
May 22, 2017
Interesting question: are people just grabbing the same "AI" program and using the default sets it already has in it? That's doubly lazy.
These images are not from stable diffusion's base model, I assume people are grabbing the most downloaded/upvoted hentai model to make their games, that's why it has similar faces, eyes, etc.

May 13, 2018
Week 23 is a June 5 - June 11, which means this game is few days old
And I'd agree with you, if I weren't looking at the place where, in every other post, version info goes.

There is a place where that information normally goes - but it doesn't indicate the date the actual game was created, only the date it hit f95.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-09
Release Date: 2023-06-08
Developer: Lithelike Studio
Censored: No
Version: 2023_Week23
Language: English

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I might be wrong, but I have the feeling that AI art is way more prone to mistakes when it actually have to render sex scenes, because human bodies are in contact to each other in that kind of situation.

The greater the number of characters on the artwork, the greater the likelihood of inconsistencies or mistakes.

A lot of AI generated pictures don't fully show two characters having sex. There's always at least one character who's just a torso.
I don't know about that. Hell, homie is even ridged for her pleasure. :ROFLMAO:

1686340033146.png

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

wraithlord45

Jun 11, 2017
Found one bug, or it might just be simply it hasn't been added yet but I figured I post it. Great game so far, the AI art looks good, and I always love playing a puckish rogue

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 2685506

Overview:
In the near future, humanity has joined the galatic community. Our hero is a operative-for-hire, an expert at getting things done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-09
Release Date: 2023-06-08
Developer: Lithelike Studio
Censored: No
Version: 2023_Week23
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2685665 View attachment 2685666 View attachment 2685667 View attachment 2685668 View attachment 2685669
The idea is good, let's see the game... :cool: (y)

129er

Mar 24, 2023
Played it, it is something else. It is using renpy but looks different, it looks amazing but you have to read a lot. I like it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes