VN Ren'Py Interrogation [Degenzone] Development Thread

degenzoneVN

Sep 23, 2023
Title.png
Interrogation is a visual novel we are currently developing based around our 3 characters , and . All three have found themselves in some HOT water and its up to you to get to the bottom of it. Through good police work, Paying attention or just finding out who is willing to jerk, suck and fuck their way out of it. Currently we are progressing through the render stages of the artwork with around 1/4 of the first batch of artwork for our 0.1 Build of the game. This is the first time we have built a VN but we hope to bring some fun and exciting narratives to the game that will hopefully make it a memorable experiences with some god damn hot lasses to go along with it.

Planned features: -

Multiple path narrative
"Degenerate" responses and actions that can lead to alternative routes available for each girl
Minigames to earn money so you can unlock new renders
Fully voiced dialogue (At a later stage in development)
Animated sex scenes
Variation of kinks and degenerate desires catered to
Possible NTR Routes

Thats just kind of a taste for now as this is the start of a long road and neither of us are joking around thinking this will be easy. Hopefully we make something that resonates with some of you and is a great experience.

For now here are a couple early renders from the start of the game

Meet our first Girl Hope.
Hope 1.png
H12B.png H27A.png

Please follow us on

Or

for more updates

degenzoneVN

Sep 23, 2023
Workload update
Been working on Cats renders the last 3 days but took a day today to spend time on some of the assets required to tell more details and side parts of the narrative including the PC section where you can browse files and get more insight on the characters and previous behaviours. Along with trying to inject some of the humor elements we want to add to the game. Its coming along great around 130 renders done and 40 outside assets to be brought in. Next few days are to be spent on Cat in the interrogation room along with a few loops for sex scenes and then its onto Stacy.
Clippy 5.png C1A.png C30A.png

Reactions: zerofreak

degenzoneVN

Sep 23, 2023
Cats cell block and interrogation scenes for 0.1 are now complete.

I have also completed the main title sequence that will play when you start the game as well as some setup renders for the jumping off point at the very start. Cat being done means we get to move onto Stacy finally and then its some work for navigation screens to be done and its into the straight coding section. I have been doing some coding along side but nothing too intensive as I want to be able to focus and blender pulls that focus when I need to keep rendering.

Overall coming along well and im relatively happy with my pace of this first version I want to be able to provide monthly updates for the game and I am finding that this should be fairly doable with my current work rate however I am currently working 14 hours a day so I dont know how sustainable that is but I guess we will find out.

Anyway here some renders from Cat will update with more when I make some headway into Stacys section.

C29A.png C16B.png
C24B.png

Reactions: zerofreak

degenzoneVN

Sep 23, 2023
clippyopen.png

So it's been a busy week. I have been coding and building one of our systems for the game which revolves around the PC being used to garner information on the girls, the P.D and the wider connected world.

The first build of that is available on our patreon you can feel free to go by and check it out. All we ask is please remember this is simply one small system of a wider point and click adventure game that we are releasing mostly for feed back and understanding from players. We hope you enjoy it and it gives you some insight as to what we are attempting to make.