• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
"Overview:
Meet girls through online activities...!
Meet a total of 4 girls and enjoy pure love through various online activities...!"

WTF is the Gay Tag For???

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
from what i gathered you are trying to be a famous streamer or something. made it thru the first girls "route" before i got bored of the MTL and just looked thru the images. waste of a download

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
At this point "pure love" is almost as much of an indicator for there being NTR in a game as it being MTL.
Well, I'm sure games with; Wife, Girlfriend, or childhood friend in the title are all Pure love, I don't know what you're talking about.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"Overview:
Meet girls through online activities...!
Meet a total of 4 girls and enjoy pure love through various online activities...!"

WTF is the Gay Tag For???
There's also a Trap tag so you can figure out the gay part.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021

YC11

Oct 22, 2021
Such a shame that a game has game mechanics. Why can't they all be picture books...
Nice game mechanics, walking to the sparkling square to get the next scene.
Its basically a picture book already with breaks of pointless walking in a dead world in between.

Reactions: citrone

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
"pure love NTR story"
Thats an unusal combination of words...
Can NTR be "pure"?
:unsure:
Housewife's Healing Touche has that same dilemma having 2 versions, Pure Love and NTR, both being about cheating lmao (granted one was netori at least rather than pure NTR).

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes