Flash Interdimensional Engineer [v1.95] [Beachside Bunnies]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
All of these just feel like they're lacking a lot of stuff - face expressions and dialogue (including moans) buttons, more dialogue lines... Are sex voice actresses now so expensive they can't record over a couple paragraphs without burning a hole in your pocket or something? At least a mouth and eye expression selector and sex speed sliders should be around by default in a game with ONE sex scene with no variation or control in it...

NvarDo

Jun 24, 2019
All of these just feel like they're lacking a lot of stuff - face expressions and dialogue (including moans) buttons, more dialogue lines... Are sex voice actresses now so expensive they can't record over a couple paragraphs without burning a hole in your pocket or something? At least a mouth and eye expression selector and sex speed sliders should be around by default in a game with ONE sex scene with no variation or control in it...
Damn my boi if this shit bad point me into the direction of the good shit.

Reactions: Archkllr

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
Umm the update hopefully fixes alot of stuff. As well add new things.... i mean this version we have right here is the previous version... and im not going to try it until the lastest version is here...

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Damn my boi if this shit bad point me into the direction of the good shit.
Not bad, LACKING. For voiced games these have VERY little lines. For games in the 'touch' genre they have too little content, interactivity and selection options/sliders. Like i know they're meant to be short snappy games, so i'm not expecting
"flower chjarm sequel - mansion of captivation" (double soft cream) levels of interactivity and a whole voiced story and dynamic sex kind of thing, but at LEAST twice the lines and SOME options is quite reasonable i think... This has less interactivity and stuff to do than the now 14+ yo 'window girl' 'kasumi rebirth' flashes and the like, its basically the old zone mini flashes with a bit more dialogue and costumes

Last edited:

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
its basically the old zone mini flashes with a bit more dialogue and costumes
I mean this is basically my MO. I am adding more interactions and actions with updates. I should have given it a lower than 1.0 version number I suppose. Bunnycop scenes 1&2 are about the level of interactivity I get to before the scene is 'complete', but i still return to them to add more when I can. I'm just one person doing everything atm.

Reactions: MarkKZ

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
Man will SOMEBODY give us the latest updates please??? Like... this and bunnycop are NEEDING their updates.
Why is it taking so long... when we given so much time for you to do two simple tasks... (the uploaders on the site here)

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
I won't provide the link since I'm not sure if it's against the rules. Just search Google for Interdimensional engineer 1.7 kemono party and you'll find it.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
I mean this is basically my MO. I am adding more interactions and actions with updates. I should have given it a lower than 1.0 version number I suppose. Bunnycop scenes 1&2 are about the level of interactivity I get to before the scene is 'complete', but i still return to them to add more when I can. I'm just one person doing everything atm.

Yeah that one's the most developed, still, without doing much you can still add a lot with just a couple of toggle/selector/slider buttons... Maybe a couple code lines so the face expression animation locks while face animation selector is in use. I mean why even bother making them if they barely see any use? The whole point of the mini zone loops was that they're minimal effort stuff, while yours DOES have decent effort put in but still have about as little to do for all the work. In any case, good luck with however it goes

Feb 9, 2020
Well, let's see. She's definitely cute, the dialogue outright implies impregnation (a major favorite fetish of mine), the animation is fairly clean, and I personally don't find the voice acting to be too disagreeable (I've heard much, much worse, so no worries there).

Pretty good stuff.

I do agree, however, that some of the toggle options (facial expressions, in this specific case) could use some work in cementing them, or perhaps including a brand new toggle that can enable or disable expression shifting/changing. Perhaps include some additional dialogue for the Cuck fans (it's not my personal cup of tea, but the option is there and it's very rarely utilized; I left it on once just to see what would change and I almost didn't notice).

Reactions: MarkKZ

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
the link doesnt work
if it redirects you to gofile's main page then open the link again in another tab afterwards. I think for some people, myself included, gofile keeps giving me a new guest profile every so often so the first click redirects to the front page and the second click actually goes to the file.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
if it redirects you to gofile's main page then open the link again in another tab afterwards. I think for some people, myself included, gofile keeps giving me a new guest profile every so often so the first click redirects to the front page and the second click actually goes to the file.
at first was the main page thing, but it was that the page was in mantenance, now its take me to the download page, but when i click on download, nothing happens.

EDIT: FIXED it was my anti-virus, it was bloquing the page. Whats new in this update? i Played it and i dont see anything new

Last edited:

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
I think it's awesome. There has been clear development in the quality and options in the games that have been made. And I think this one is just super sexy. Thank for making this and Bunnycop. They've been my favorite games since I found them.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes