Installing incest patch for dummies

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Hi all, as you can guess i am a newbie in adult gaming (or gaming in general) for pc. Can anyone tell me how to install lewd patches for games? What do I do after the download? Please explain the steps as if you are talking to an idiot, i am also new to PC's. Thank you in advance for your patience.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, as you can guess i am a newbie in adult gaming (or gaming in general) for pc. Can anyone tell me how to install lewd patches for games? What do I do after the download?
Bit late but there's usually instructions on the page you get the patch from, or a readme file that comes with it.

But take Sisterly Lust as a example. Download the patch from (the instructions are there), take out the incest_patch.rpyc file from the compressed folder and put it into the games "game" folder.

Man of the House is a different game engine though. This time the mapping.xml file you get from (the instructions are there again) just goes in the games folder, and has to replace the one already there.

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Bit late but there's usually instructions on the page you get the patch from, or a readme file that comes with it.

But take Sisterly Lust as a example. Download the patch from (the instructions are there), take out the incest_patch.rpyc file from the compressed folder and put it into the games "game" folder.

Man of the House is a different game engine though. This time the mapping.xml file you get from (the instructions are there again) just goes in the games folder, and has to replace the one already there.
Thank you bro. Really you're a legend. This helped me a lot. :)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any help on installing the patch for filf. i'm new to this whole pc gameing as well
It's a Ren'Py game again just like Sisterly Lust, the .rpy patch file goes in the games "game" folder as the instructions say.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone help me I’m not getting a ”games” folder and I’m stuck
No game folder probably means it's not Ren'Py, if it is Ren'Py your looking for the "game" folder in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there isn't one see if the game thread says the save location, or say the game name.

H4tzi

Mar 26, 2023
No game folder probably means it's not Ren'Py, if it is Ren'Py your looking for the "game" folder in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there isn't one see if the game thread says the save location, or say the game name.
im on mac and dont know how to do it any help would be appreciated