• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Installing game through japanese installer

Dec 3, 2017
Heya!

I am currently attempting to install a japanese rpgm game that google translate spat out as "Lisa and the Devil's Grimoire ".
Unpacking it with the japanese language setting in winrar worked fine but installing the game through the installer leads to a crash.
Attempting to start it afterwards leads to a crash, telling me there might be corrupted or missing files (duh).

Anyone got experience with this?

Thanks!

(Attached Screenshot shows the file. The folder above are the faulty installed files.)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Heya!

I am currently attempting to install a japanese rpgm game that google translate spat out as "Lisa and the Devil's Grimoire ".
Unpacking it with the japanese language setting in winrar worked fine but installing the game through the installer leads to a crash.
Attempting to start it afterwards leads to a crash, telling me there might be corrupted or missing files (duh).

Anyone got experience with this?

Thanks!

(Attached Screenshot shows the file. The folder above are the faulty installed files.)
Change your system locale for non unicode programs before extracting and running the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Good Luck