VN HTML Completed Inspiring Celina [Supersy Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

2019-01-03 16_18_04-Window.png

Overview:
After being assigned to do a school project with the shy and nerdy Celina, Luke finds himself getting ever and ever closer to the beautiful girl and helping her with her confidence. you can play it here.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2016
Developer: Supersy Games
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -
Thanks to @Nersão for sharing!

cdate4_0001.jpg finale7.jpg finale27.jpg finalestrip6.jpg lib7_0001.jpg park4_0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So is this a remake with newer DAZ models in a non HTML format? Hopefully not someone ripping off the original author and publishing a their own as so often happens.

Reactions: UserX

spops

Aug 6, 2017
Is it animated? Only asking because 3D stuff doesn't always get tagged as so when it is...

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Guys

Wow it is a surprise to see our original game here lol. We finished this game in 2014 if I remember correctly.
I have actually been considering doing a remake of this game with the updated Daz models and Ren'Py.
If there is enough interest I may.

Cheers

Sy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You underestimate the Nostalgia factor, @Sylakone. Mortze and Tlaero had their run with refreshing the "Christine" character from that time, too. If it's done right, it gets attention. My recommendation is to do an "update" and use your vision for how Celina is supposed to look like.
FYI.. I'm the same doggo from the lagoon who left comments supporting Celina and helping with a couple questions back in late 2014.

My hunch is that a refresh done in Renpy with a gallery and maybe achievement awards using a newer daz model could be hit. What i suggest is that you can make this a 2 part story where Part 1 is "Inspiring Celina" and the save can be used for "Envying Celina" which would be part 2.

Reactions: Mooncake!!!

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Weird to have these pop up all of a sudden... I wrote these years ago but I wouldn’t really recommend playing them to be honest, I focused more on writing a story and didn’t think at all on game design and story probably sucks anyway. Still, weird to see these pop up so many years later :/

Reactions: Sylakone

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Guys

Wow it is a surprise to see our original game here lol. We finished this game in 2014 if I remember correctly.
I have actually been considering doing a remake of this game with the updated Daz models and Ren'Py.
If there is enough interest I may.

Cheers

Sy
You underestimate the Nostalgia factor, @Sylakone. Mortze and Tlaero had their run with refreshing the "Christine" character from that time, too. If it's done right, it gets attention. My recommendation is to do an "update" and use your vision for how Celina is supposed to look like.
FYI.. I'm the same doggo from the lagoon who left comments supporting Celina and helping with a couple questions back in late 2014.

My hunch is that a refresh done in Renpy with a gallery and maybe achievement awards using a newer daz model could be hit. What i suggest is that you can make this a 2 part story where Part 1 is "Inspiring Celina" and the save can be used for "Envying Celina" which would be part 2.
Hi guys. I was the one requesting for the game, because I noticed we had the second Selina game and the first one wasn't here on F95. Glad you liked it...
And @muttdoggy is right... a remake would be a pleasant surprise and those who like the game would love to see it in a new fresh look!!! Only remmaking the images and the Ren'Py would already be a good thing, but mutt's suggestions are very nice too!!!

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I actually didn’t really read this thread last time I posted because I assumed people would be as hard on it as I am at myself but I’d just like to thank the people who liked this. If I were to write another game I would probably not do a direct remake but I am too hard on myself to ever really do one again anyway. If Sy wishes to I wish him the best of luck though, and thanks for the people who appreciated my attempts at writing a visual novel haha

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Your best bet is to try pulling it from the Wayback Machine.
Thanks for the advice. I've not previously conducted a search using wayback.
When I tried it, I got a calendar, Link ->

When I clicked on a date on the calendar I got a blank screen. link ->

I guess I'm either doing something wrong or it's not archived.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote