Unity - Completed - Insexsity [v1.03 Uncen + Maxi] [Insexsity_team]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dasgerd

++decent game progression story options development
    +-walkthrough or what to do next bit (optional) would improve it even further
    ++ event that are accomplished are shown in green
    ++ unique character drawings / graphics
    ++ point and click walking
  2. 1.00 star(s)

maxbritney

PROS: Multiple choices, customization, frequent updates.
    CONS: A mediocre story with a grotesque and poorly drawn artwork. Unenjoyable and irritating gameplay. Ran into some glitches.
    Hopefully the game will be improved and good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Megadead9

I like this game much more than I should. I really enjoy the main character, art and animation style. There is a ton of H content here as well. The downside is that it gets pretty repetitive, with most H scenes looking exactly the same. Still, I'll keep playing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jengarino

Great game! Pretty grindy, but that can be offset by the cheat mode. The art is really nice, and I like the customizable clothing options. The other characters are pretty cool too, and I'd like to see more interaction with them.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Red Ciel

• I love the animation on this, the flow from "game" to "scene" is well done, some animations are a bit broken tho
    • A lot of content
    • Somethings looks a bit grindy to do (gym, buying house), there' i some cheats you can use to skip the grind tho
    • Multiple choices during scenes
    • A bit low on character customization
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Andytangko

Very strong story and gaming quality. But some of the glitches are very hard to be fixed. Hope can see more in the future in content. This game has the potential to excel. The author is also a person worth sponsor.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

PPE2RedDucks

Excellent game.

But I'm rating this thread rather than the game, am I? It's good, informative, and some contribs are very helpful.

It could do with about three FAQs at the top of each page though - #1 being, "Have you seriously checked the Walkthrough (with link) before asking a question here about how to ....?" ;)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Dehlaz

Edit: I don't feel my rating accurately reflects the game anymore as it has changed a lot since I last played, so anything I put here would not be very helpful. I would remove it if I could but it doesn't seem like I can.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

stever

Grindy, slow, and buggy... this game has so much potential, but in the end it just disappoints. the writing is pretty good, and I like the art style, but my enjoyment was overtaken by how annoying everything is. I'll re-review it if they fix the bugs and make unlocking event WAY simpler.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Mgamas

A very nice game, the story is not uninteresting and the characters have a rather intelligent writing. The graphic style although rather minimalist remains pleasant to the eye the biggest problem remains finally that the game is not finished but for that it is necessary just to be patient in view of the good rhythm of the releases.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

kekasaurus

The glacial pace, the clunky controls even for an indie game, and the Newgrounds level art style all serve to make this game equal parts frustrating as it is enjoyable. The heroine corruption is nice, but soon the various scenes repeat themselves endlessly. It would be nice if you could put the money earned to good use, like decorating the apartment, or buying car. Something to make the game feel like the adventures of someone trying to make it work out in the big city.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

BruceLee73

I am not much into comic style but I have to say this game is worth the time. This is really good work and I hope these guys continue Kates path. Cant wait to see the next chapters. Try it!
    What I like most is you cant just click three times and protagonist already did all the stuff. You got to make some ways but its never too long. This has become a great mix and it always keeps you curious about the other options and the next steps.
    There is just one thing I d like to change and that would be some more (decent) chats with Eva, to understand why the protagonist likes her that much. Just a few lines would be enough :)

Edit: I downrated this from 5 to 3 stars.
    Why? Sadly this game did not fullfill what it promised. The story did at no point reach any significant depth, it rather declined.
    I also got the feelin that midway the developers lost interest and kinda started wrapping it up as fast as possible while taking less and less care of the details.
    Its a real pity, this could have been great. But in the end tehre was no main character and no main story, but just a main puppet with no personality just to be thrown in lewd actions (and weirdly disliking some stuff while she had done way worse other things and seemingly "liking" it) while the main plot/objectif did not change one bit. Getting your own appartement.
    Might have been an ok motive to get this plot started but while being confronted with all the things that happend to the mc to never ever spend a second thought on anything and still just being focused on an apartement like that was the solution to it all...
    There was plenty of time and opportunity to make this a real gem.
    In the end it remained skin-deep on every level instead. Quite disappointing :(
  13. J
    5.00 star(s)

johnyc

Concept of the game is great, graphic has its own very unique style which quite sexy. There is not much of content yet, however game has a huge potential and it allows you to play for both sides of sex ;)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

just3here3for3mods

If you are into games with Female Protagonist. And not are a fan of text based games. This is unfortunately the best game on the marked. Even though the game is long from done and the re minders of that, sometimes limit the immersion.
    This is personaly the best Female Protagonist game, with lite text.

The game is frequently updatet (1-2 months), and it start to have a quite large fanbase on Patrion.

You will properly like this game if you liked:
    Mario is missing
    leave2gether
    legend of krystal (series)

The game have the same play style, with the fake 3d, 2d side scroller, but have alot more polished graphics.
    This game do not have furry, with is a plus for me. But i know alot of the fans from Legend of krystal liked.

If anyone know any games like this, please inform me ^^ (sorry for any gramma mistakes, not my nativ language)
  15. 4.00 star(s)

hotte

It is something unique so far. Story is a bit boring and it clearly shows that this is just a "bang simulator".
    The character design ist really awful. The chars are looking good from the side bot frontal view ist just meh.
    Also the whole game reminds me of Team America and their puppet sex scene.

Update:

Climbed up from 3 stars to 4. Got better over time and is now enjoyable. The models are now better than before. The only thing I can complain about is the frontal apperance of the models and Kate in particular. Sideview ist really good but if you see Kate from the front, she looks some kind of awkward.

Playing the game in german and the translation is good but could be a little better.

The only thing I have to complain about are the controls. Point and click would be nice. The android mouse for PC is ok but sometimes a bit frustrating.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

PhallusOfMalice

I love the world and while it isn't the richest, it is somewhat unique, all the scenes are well done, and leaves me wanting more, they do regular updates, including free releases, as well as a very special release where you have more actions you can choose from. The characters are mildly interesting as well. The Graphics are done fairly well, and the 2.5D Style is more so welcomed than static 3D images. Customization is increasing more and more, as you can buy new clothes and hopefully change hairstyle in the future.