cumAgainGames

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Love the game. The increase in animation quality in the more recent updates are great. Can't wait to see how this game unfolds. Kudos to the developer for learning more or taking more time animating the scenes.
Thank you. I do intend to go back and redo the slideshow scenes with full animation and improve Acts 1/2. It was a learning process and wanted to wait until I honed my animation ability before redoing the originals.

Reactions: Hamburger Time

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Im stuck at part 16 - use chat n fap between 8 and 11 pm
Been discussed several times. Summer appears as the first streamer, not the last, where you'd expect her. Just check the first spot during those hours.

Reactions: Joerg Reczo

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for that. I will give it a try soon then. (y)
Finally Layla left the building. Attending the last room cleaned fixed this issue. I am sure though I had checked there at some point? No matter, can progress more.

Question.. The girls in the ChatnFap shows. Will they interact in the story in some manner? I have seen one post her address etc so thinking these hookups could add in some manner?

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Finally Layla left the building. Attending the last room cleaned fixed this issue. I am sure though I had checked there at some point? No matter, can progress more.

Question.. The girls in the ChatnFap shows. Will they interact in the story in some manner? I have seen one post her address etc so thinking these hookups could add in some manner?
It would be interesting to see some of those become side conquests down the road as we expand our territory, I agree.

Reactions: Alanray64
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes