• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Main Game is on 0.4.0 and this thread hasn't been updated for 10 months... Can we consider the threat abandoned? The game certainly isn't apparently last update on Patreon was a week ago.

Reactions: Lakota

palichan

Oct 17, 2017
Main Game is on 0.4.0 and this thread hasn't been updated for 10 months... Can we consider the threat abandoned? The game certainly isn't apparently last update on Patreon was a week ago.
U can get yr 4.0 just by scrolling page up. Also u can ask OP for update if it bother u.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InquisitorTrainer-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
isn't there another 40k inspired h-game ? I played it 2 or 3 years ago but I don't remember the name :confused: it was a vn too (unity or renpy) . Maybe it's this one but in my memory it was not like this or the art style changed at some point .

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
With each passing update, I am amazed that G dub's hasn't thwarted this yet...Not that I want them to, mind.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes