Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
How grindy is this game? I'm a bit traumatized by other trainer games. Particularly if the art is good enough to make me slog through the "game" portion I like to know before going in.

Oct 19, 2020
How grindy is this game? I'm a bit traumatized by other trainer games. Particularly if the art is good enough to make me slog through the "game" portion I like to know before going in.
Last I played, there's no real grind. It's a ren'py game, they tend to be multiple choice visual novels with some small gameplay elements. The "trainer" in the title refers to the protagonist, the setting of the game is Warhammer 40k or derived from it at least, FMC is supposed to be an inquisitorial acolyte or basically an inquisitor's apprentice who can become an inquisitor themselves in the future if they're lucky.

Reactions: Lucifel

Tsukiyomiku

Oct 31, 2020
How can I increase my heretic points? I currently only have 2 red circles at the top of my screen and I’m not sure how to get more to access the strip club

Vlad_mir

Jun 29, 2018
Can someone share the preservation of the heretic? I bought this game on patreon, but in the end, at one point, no matter where I go, nothing new happens and what to do next is completely unclear.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I've just updated from 3.5 to 3.7 Basic and I'm having this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/undercity.rpy", line 322, in script
menu:
File "game/undercity.rpy", line 334, in <module>
"Show him the symbol." if drawing_item.nb > 0:
AttributeError: 'keyitem' object has no attribute 'nb'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/undercity.rpy", line 322, in script
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1682, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/undercity.rpy", line 334, in <module>
"Show him the symbol." if drawing_item.nb > 0:
AttributeError: 'keyitem' object has no attribute 'nb'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
InquisitorTrainer 0.3.7
Wed Feb 1 12:27:21 2023

I got it when entering in Styx shop, but I suspect the problem is the menu, as it also happens whenever I open it. Can anyone help me? I'll also attach my save, just in case it's needed.

I'm pretty sure the problem is the old save, because if I start a new game, there is no problems, but I don't want to replay everything if I can help it.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
how do you get heretic points. can i "farm" them?

edit: i cant enter the stripclub so i cant "farm" then there.

Last edited:

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Choose the most unprofesional, pro-xeno and sexual focused answers when talking with imperial officers, choose to threat yourself the dark eldar instead of calling the guards, the first time you go to the undercity, choose to have sex with the people in the street, things like that. In short, be a sexual obsessed and pro-heretical acolite XD.

You can't farm then per se, but if you do it right, it shouldn't take too long to get enough heretic points to enter the stripclub.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
the main problem i am having right now. i think i broke the save. when i want to visit the gouverneur it tells me to visit the inquisitor women. but when i do it just some random talking where she says "you to the undercity and ask them" but i cant ask anybody there. talked to everbody. maybe i try a new save....but thx.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Wait, when you say you can't enter the stripclub, you mean you can't enter the stripclub inside the ork's bar, or you can't enter the ork's bar at all? Because I think you need to enter the bar at night to get the info.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
i can enter the bar. talk to the ork, rox and the "total random guy". but when i want to enter the stripclub it says i need more heretic points but i cant find any way to get more....as i said i ill try a fresh save. (for instance when i go into the lab with the decryped datapad the doors are always looked and i dont know how to get through them...)

Ergast

May 31, 2017
the lab is open only during the day, in case you haven't tried. At first it also took me some time until I finally got enough heretical points, but now that I know where they are (more or less) it shouldn't take too much time.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Ah, no, don't go there. With the datapad decrypted you need to go to the back alley. I don't remember if you need to do something else before that, though.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
how do i get past the locked doors then... i have a key but i dont understand how to use it. i got it from some nude girls...

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I don't remember the steps per se, but it was either going back to the back alley, or you have to talk with the gobernor, the inquisitor or the priestess and go through that part of the quest. Have Heidi seen the gobernor's daughter?

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes