88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we lot of bunch new book to read in the library and continuation of Heretic path. I like that the MC turn out to be gorgeou even in her new apperance and I kind wanna her have wings, this way she can fly.

Can we have the MC boss on our side even on heretic path, I would loe to see it comming. And other character that she met long the way I would love see thei different appernce if we are on heretic path they would be more corrupted if we have strong or hiher relationtion with them they could be good allies.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Could it be that the first sex scene between Heidi and the inquisitor where they meet for the first time was removed?
Nope. It still there and you can skip to new content or go half heretic or half way loyalist or just start from the begining. It just you choise if you want go ther only if you alredy know what happened in the begining of the game. I plyaed that part 12en time and I prefer skip just where I want to be half heretic or btter heretic parth.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Here a fix you can unzip in the folder named "game".

!!! This patch only apply to 0.4.1 !!!

Content:
- Fix a bug where you can't go to the wastelands from the launching pad.
- Fix the shop screen

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh bibifoc is the patch from here still needed? I see that you wrote only apply to 0.4.1 but you also have "patch 3.7 basic 2" on the file name so wondering.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Uh bibifoc is the patch from here still needed? I see that you wrote only apply to 0.4.1 but you also have "patch 3.7 basic 2" on the file name so wondering.
My bad, I forgot to change the name of the file but it is the same as the previous one.

And yes, you can still apply it.

Reactions: Darkarhon

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Really don't appreciate forced futa scenes, even if it's just a dream sequence. Though what I appreciate even less if being forced to have my character react enthusiasthically to it. Major turn-off, uninstalled.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Really don't appreciate forced futa scenes, even if it's just a dream sequence. Though what I appreciate even less if being forced to have my character react enthusiasthically to it. Major turn-off, uninstalled.
It feels like every game is just futa and pregnancy now. Every time i see a new game these days they all have both those tags. Hey devs, not everyone likes that, and just because the fans of both of those are super vocal doesn't mean you have to include them and mandatory. I like when games have them are options, and makes it very clear they are a choice.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can the main character become corrupted?
Onto heretic path: You need just do lot of perversion stuff such strip club, read books into library and do lot of dirty suff. She will gain new form only if you are on hertick with gate keeper a deamon whe come out from portal. just need to do lof of thing and find all item neccesary to get new form. So yes as I said with long story.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Can we lot of bunch new book to read in the library and continuation of Heretic path. I like that the MC turn out to be gorgeou even in her new apperance and I kind wanna her have wings, this way she can fly.

Can we have the MC boss on our side even on heretic path, I would loe to see it comming. And other character that she met long the way I would love see thei different appernce if we are on heretic path they would be more corrupted if we have strong or hiher relationtion with them they could be good allies.
hi mate
does this game focus on lesbians? I don't like lesbians, I like mc's relationship with men

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
hi mate
does this game focus on lesbians? I don't like lesbians, I like mc's relationship with men
Not only on lesbian just go to strip club in undercity at the bar if you have the right outfits you can do lots of dirty stuff even give footjob to the male client, I haven't see lesbian stuff in the strip club yet. but male are lof of it but still no fucking like rubbits yet.

littel edit: the some lesbian action in the brothel as well in uppercity as well.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Not only on lesbian just to strip clun in undercity at the bare if you have the right outfits you can do lots of dirty stuff even give footjob to the male client, I have see lesbina stuff i the strip club yet. but male are lof of it but still no fucking like rubbits yet.
thanks, so I will play it
I thought it was focused on lesbians ( The renderings inside F95 suggested that the focus was only on lesbians ), but it seems that it also focuses on relationships with men

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Demon girl told me just to keep doing "Bad Stuff" in the undercity for a while and the greater demon would show up. I've been doing strip clubs for 10 days and still nothing happened.

Can anyone tell me how to meet the greater demon???

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Demon girl told me just to keep doing "Bad Stuff" in the undercity for a while and the greater demon would show up. I've been doing strip clubs for 10 days and still nothing happened.

Can anyone tell me how to meet the greater demon???
You need check what next step you need do trwoard the quest loge.

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes