• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Inquisition/Medieval torture games

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
I looked through the boards but couldn’t find a comparable question.

Do their exist some sort of games where you act as a inquisitor. Or some other games which take part in the medieval time ? I know there has been this princess game :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Long Live the Princess, no torture, but magical mind manipulation.

Romancing the Kingdon again no torture.

Kingdom of Deception, I don't think it has overt torture, but cruelty is possible, so you can be a slaver, essentially.

Coceter Chronicles is a good one, but again no torture.

I think that's all the one's I've experienced.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Yes you guys were right. It’s a very good game. I did not know it before! Thanks. Are there more like this ? Scenario/Actions arrogantly Protagonist etc ?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes you guys were right. It’s a very good game. I did not know it before! Thanks. Are there more like this ? Scenario/Actions arrogantly Protagonist etc ?
Did you play Coceter yet? Her actions and reactions are almost completely dictated by you. There's a scene where you stomp on a dudes balls even. It doesn't have the torture you want, at least not that I've seen, but it's a really great game, as Kong will also tell you (see his signature)

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Well I just started it today, and I pretty much like that one too. Within torture I’m not that fan of femdom.

Kingdom of desceiption- I still wonder, because I was not able to put more catwoman into service at brothel. Also some pics of gallery are not available.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
KoD made me uncomfortable at how cruel and ruthless the MC can be. From sentencing an innocent to death, to having a young captive beaten for information in her personal feud, to enslaving women into prostitution; and that after experiencing first-hand how orcs treat their sex servants. Evil Dom Sabia is made of freaking ice. I'm scared to play another Sierra Lee-written game now.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
KoD made me uncomfortable at how cruel and ruthless the MC can be. From sentencing an innocent to death, to having a young captive beaten for information in her personal feud, to enslaving women into prostitution; and that after experiencing first-hand how orcs treat their sex servants. Evil Dom Sabia is made of freaking ice. I'm scared to play another Sierra Lee-written game now.
So because you chose to be evil you're scared of the game? That was your path, your choices. The thing you should be afraid of is yourself.