fapfap999

May 1, 2020
What does "Unlock bard gallery" do in the option?
Setting Male NPCs to 0% won't work when played as female.
Also, calling a male "slut" is strange.

warmnut

Nov 9, 2017
Im still having a problem when i download it it simply doesn't start and i dont know why. Any help would be appreciated

Yeah.

Dec 15, 2021
if you activate the special and then pick the item up as its floating the game crashes, had this happen in the upstairs with some dirty rags

Newad

Jun 24, 2020
I haven't checked this thread since v0.0.2.
Is there anywhere one can download previous versions of the game? I'm interested in what it was like before the apparently heavy rework of v0.0.8.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
I haven't checked this thread since v0.0.2.
Is there anywhere one can download previous versions of the game? I'm interested in what it was like before the apparently heavy rework of v0.0.8.
in discord, if the dev didn't delete the links yet ofc

Oct 15, 2022
Hello again, I modded the 0.1.0 version.
Features:
- Replaced male clients with futanari ones
- Replaced bard with a futanari variant

Things that might cause issues:
- When you play as a male character, you will turn into a futanari after undressing

If you experience any issues then mention or message me and I'll try my best to fix it.

Links:
Linux & Windows

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018

Stop it guys, you are hurting their feelings. :LUL:
I never saw this game but judging by that date it was when people were rightly shitting on them for changing the game to a shitty sidescroller that didn't bring anything unique to the table. And clearly the dev also agrees with it now cause he came back to the original concept. Water under the bridge, no reason to dwell on it.

Reactions: ChiefU
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes